𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙚💙

𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿/𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 ༒𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

Flashback

"That couldn't have been Ari, I mean she did turn off all her locations. Nah I'm over thinking" I ranted.

"You sure that was her ?" I asked Leon, he was talkin' bout he saw Ari cheating with Cameron.....

"Word to my mother I saw that hoe. They was fuckin' in that car" he laughed as he shook his head.

"FUCKIN' ? I swear imma kill that nigga"

"So what you gon' do?" He asked me and I shrugged.I never expected no shit like this.... especially not form Ari. This is why I'm Don't trust birches for life. They take your heart and leave I guess.

"Yo, bro you good?"lamar asked me causing me to slip outta my thoughts.

"To take you mind of things, there's a little party goin' on all the bitches gon' be there.... you goin?" He asked me but I kissed my teeth. A grown man like me. The fuck I look like pullin' up to a 17 year olds party.

"Ain't nobody goin' to no kiddy party" i Laughed and he kissed his teeth.

"Mayn,trauma you ever seen me with a bitch my age, I like my woman older" he laughed as he popped his fake collar and I shook my head and laughed.

"So you comin?" He asked me and I groaned.

"What time is it ?" I groaned.

༒༒༒༒

"This bitch jumpin' "Lamar said in a excited tone and I shook my head. See he wasn't Lyin' everybody and they momma was here.

"Yo Shawty excuse me" I said to the girl that had bumped into me, she looked up at me and smiled.

"My bad" she said innocently and I kissed my teeth cause I knew her from somewhere and she ain't all innocent.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUFK I TOLD YOU I  HAD MY EYES ON
HIM" some girl who I'm asssumimh was her friend shouted as she jogged towards us almost slippy because of her heels and I chuckled.

"Bitch no the fuck you didn't" the innocent looking girl said as
She chewed loudly and i scrunched my face up.

"Yall have a good day" I laughed as I walked past them.

"David!" Jasmine laughed as she jumped on me and I laughed.

"Stop callin' me David in public Shawty" i Laughed and she gave me a confused look.

"Wassup with you? Normally you would be so mean and push away and talk about some Ari bitch" she laughed and I kissed my teeth.

"Yall broke up?" she said with a smiled and I mugged her.

"I guess not" she said awkwardly and walked away. I can't even think straight right now, too much shit going on.

"Oh shit sorry"I said the girl I bumped into spilling the drinks she spilt on her dress. I just seem to be bumping into everybody today.

"My luck" she laughed and I laughed awkwardly.

"Erm here" I said as I gave her the tissues besides us as we stood at the table where all the drinks are.

"I've seen you bump into at least five people" she laughed.

"Guess you were my luckiest bump" i laughed and she shook her head. She mad pretty. Got a body too.

"Bet that's not your first time saying this, you look like you spill drinks quite often" she laughed as she shook her head still wiping her dress.

"You need some help with that" I said with a smirk and she kissed her teeth.

"Boy you don't even know my name" she laughed as she threw her tissue away and I followed right behind her.

"I'm Truama" I laughed as I reached out to shake her hand.

"Tanya nice to meet you" she laughed as she shook mine, I raised her hand and gave it a gentle kiss making her giggle.

"You planning to go anywhere after this ?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Home is where I plan to go" she said in a duh tone and I kissed my teeth.

"Let me pull up to your crib" I laughed.

"You wanna gon now?" She asked and I looked at her in shock because I never thought she would say yes.

"Bet" i responded, bitches be east as hell. Since Ari wanna do dumbshit I'm gon' do the same...