𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔|𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙𝟻:𝟺𝟸𝚙𝚖

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔|𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟻:𝟺𝟸𝚙𝚖

❥❥❥

"JAYJAY" I laughed as he ran up to me and hugged my leg, he then looked up at my stomach and furrowed his eyes brows and I did the same.

"Ari... you gettin' a little fat.." he said in all seriousness as he poked my stomach and David bust out laughing as we all entered the house and took a seat on the couch.

"You think that's funny?" I asked David and he kept quite.

That's what I thought.

"But no I'm carrying a baby in here Jayjay" i laughed as I rubbed my stomach and he did the same which made me smile.

"When is it coming out?" He asked and I laughed at the way he phrased his sentence.

"I've got four more months till it's out" I laughed.

"Can you make sure it's a boy? If it's a girl I'm not coming over here no more" he shrugged and I gasped.

"Why not?" David laughed.

"Because girls got cooties and coochies" he said in a disgusted tone and David burst out laughing.

"Who taught you that word Jay jay?" I said sternly and he looked at David.

"David you need to stop sayin certain shi- things around him" i said with a mug.

"He heard it in a song stop trippin' " David laughed.

"Why is you playin' songs like that around him? You know he picks up everything that he hears" I said to David and he just kept laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"I know the words doonies too" he said with a smile as if it was the coolest shit in the world.

"Jayjay"

"What?"

"Haha doonies"

"JAYJAY STOP" I shouted and it startled him.

"It's not my fault. David always says he wants to beat your doonies down. Is that abuse?" He asked and I kissed my teeth, I ain't never met a four year old who know so much words.

"You a whole snitch!" David laughed as he tackled Jayjay to the ground and began to tikkle him which was just the cutest shit ever.

"Stop smiling at me like that" David said with a mug as he got up from the floor picking Jayjay up and putting him on his hip.

"I'm not smiling at you..." I said awkwardly and he laughed.

"This is so gross" Jayjay said in a disgusted tone and I mugged his lil bad ass self.

"Jayjay go upstairs to Ari's room and watch some tv" David said to Jayjay as he handed him his iPad and Jayjay ran straight upstairs.

"So wassup?" David said to me and I furrowed my eye brows.

"Whatchu' mean?" I questioned.

"Shit ion' know... you still sure about moving to Cali?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Yes David. I've made my mind up. Gloria is giving birth in a few weeks and she's not planning to live over here anymore, everybody just wants a new start I guess" I shrugged and he nodded his head.

"But Ari it's not about everyone else Ari it's about you. What's the real reason you wanna move over there?" He asked as he held onto my hand and rubbed circles around them but I moved his hand away from mine and he sighed .I'm really not about to give in yall.

"I just want a new start David, nothing more nothing less, didn't we already discuss this already ?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah we did but-"

"Then I guess there's nothing else to say about the situation" I interrupted.

"I saw Cameron yesterday" he said as he laid back and I looked at him weird because why is you telling me this?

"He tried to say he did fuck you but I ignored him, really wanted to kill that nigga but you would probably never talk to me again" he shrugged and I laughed.

"I shouldn't even be talking to you right now" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ari you forgetting that you kissed him?" He asked me.

"I'm aware, I told you what happened in that exact moment, I never lied about anything neither did I call you out your name David..." I said sarcastically and he shook his head.

"You right, we were both in the wrong and I just couldn't accept it, so can you take me back now ?" He asked me and I burst out laughed.

"You still got ma' ring on Ari I know you miss me" he laughed.

"Boy this ring makes me look like a got money, you ain't special the fuck" i laughed and he mugged me.

"So it's like that?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Your mama a whole opp, we don't mess with her baby girl" he laughed as he rubbed on my stomach then kissed it.

"We are having a boy David.." I laugehd and he mugged me.

"Don't nobody want a boy, I want a baby girl. I know it's gone be a girl"