𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙨💙

Urgh I changed my mind yall, people were telling me to leave the story how it is so here yall go ❤️❤️.

𝗔𝗿𝗶 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝘀ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💜

♥︎♥︎♥︎
"So we really here having dinner with the dead?" Trayvon questioned as the whole family sat for dinner for the first time in 4 years, my mother took the news of my father still being alive very well and so did my brothers.

"Aye bruh pass the fuckin' salt" king said aggressively to me and dad smacked the back of his head.

"Watch how you talk to yo' sister" dad said sternly and I laughed.

"And stop with all that cussing king" mama added.

"Oh so yall tag teaming now?" king asked as he furrowed his eyes brows.

"Ain't nobody tag teaming shit" I laughed and king mugged me.

"Just cause you pregnant don't mean the rules don't apply to you Ari" mama said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ouuu you are so lucky your ass is carrying my grandbaby!" Mama laughed causing king, Trayvon and dad to mug her.

"Ain't no one touching ma sister" king and Trayvon said in unison.

"Right, ya' mama tripping" dad laughed and mama mugged him.

"Oh so yall teaming up now? Battle of the deads?" Mama said and I burst out laughing, I know she did not just say that!

♥︎♥︎♥︎
"Ouuu girl your skin is glowing!" Ella laughed as she caressed my face and I laughed too.

"Thank you Ella,yours is glowing too... like a lot a lot!" I laughed and she did the same.

"So are you still moving to L.A with your dad?" She asked with a frown and I nodded my head.

"I'm probably going to wait till I give birth then leave, I've told everyone about my decision" I shrugged.

"Everyone except David Ari, he's the father of your child and he deserves to know"

"I know Ella but.... I just don't want to fall in love again okay? I don't want to be with someone who isn't ready to be in a relationship and I have to waste my time and give them my all... I want a new start. A fresh start Ella" I spat and Ella sighed.

"His child might be the reason he starts to act right Ari, you never know." She said as she rubbed my back.

"He should've been acting right! He called me out of my name Ella, he said I wasn't having his child.... knowing that he took my virginity. I wouldn't just go and fuck about like that."

"I know, I understand but doesn't everyone deserve second chances?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"They do Ella, I just don't think he's ready. He just needs to work on himself" I shrugged.

"I'm starting to feel sick" Ella said as she rubbed her stomach and I looked at her weirdly, she was wearing extremely baggy clothes. I don't know how I didn't notice this before.

"Are you okay Ella?" I asked her.

"I'm... I'm fine now. I'm okay" she said as she took deep breaths.

"Ella what the fuck?" I panicked and she shook her head.

"No ella don't worry I'm fine" she laughed as her breathing got normal.

"I think we need to take you to the doctors or something Ella" I said as I held her hand.

"Ella why the baggy clothes too? Is everything okay?" I asked she'd and she sighed.

"I've Erm, I've got something to tell you" she said as she looked down.

"What? What happened? Your making me so nervous right now" I with a slight chuckle.

"I'm pregnant Ari" she said with a smile smile and I gasped.

"AHHHH OMGGG!" I laughed as I hugged her but not too tight or too rough.

"Are you being serious ? If this is a prank I'm not your friend nomo cause you can't be playin' with my feelings like that hoe!" I laughed and so did she.

"I'm being serious!" She laughed as she lifted up her baggy hoodie revealing her baby bump and I rubbed her stomach.

"Ouuuu our kids gon' be besties just like us!" I said one excitement and she laughed.

"Who's the dad Ella?" I asked and she let out a nervous laugh.

"Can you promise me one thing Ari?"she asked me and I gave her a confused look.

"It's king... the father is king"