𝙊𝙘𝙝𝙤💙

༒𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒

             𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗💙

                    - 𝔸𝕥 𝔻𝕒 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡🏚

                            𝟼:𝟻𝟽𝚙𝚖

"I ain't even wanna be here with you niggas, i wanna be laid up with my lil ma" I frowned and they all laughed.

I miss ma baby.

"You really like her huh?" King questioned and laughed.

"Yes brother in-law I shol do"I shrugged and Trayvon mugged me.

"Your so corny" Trayvon laughed.

"See she always be saying that. Makes me wanna go see her more, I hate it here"I whined and they all laughed.

"Y'all been fuckin?" Trayvon asked me and I laughed.

"Yo I should fuckin shoot you" he said while mugging me and pulling out his strap and I laughed cause he know I ain't afraid of no gun.

"Boy you know damn well I ain't scared of that stupid ass gun" I laughed

" she would've been been carrying ma son by now. Fuck outta here" I laughed.

"Urgh you so lucky you ma dawg I would've been shot your dumbass" he laughed and I shook my head.

"Why the fuck yall so quiet?" King asked moe and fifty.

Ion really like moe,it's just something about him that ion like. He givin me opp vibes. He just mad weird. Fifty he cool tho, I fuck wid em.

"I just ain't got shit to say" moe said bluntly and fifty agreed wid em.

"Yo I'm tryna smoke, yall comin" he asked us and I shook my head no.

"Nah I'm chillin" Trayvon said.

"Nah" king said bluntly.

Moe and fifty got up to smoke.

"Yo, you got any info on who was letting out em shots at the party?" I asked king and Trayvon and they both said no.

"See I ain't got no opps at the moment so I been chillin, unless one of em niggas had I problem that I wasn't aware of" Trayvon shrugged.

"Yeah ion really know who was behind that shit to be honest" king replied and I nodded my head.

"Aye bro uno Cameron back in town" king said to Trayvon and he made a confused face.

"Who's Cameron?" I asked them.

"Aris ex nigga" king replies and Imy jaws clenched because ion wanna thinks bout Ari with nobody else but me. Call me toxic ion give a fuck.

"That fruity ass nigga" I laughed and so did they.

"When did you find out he was back?" Trayvon asked king.

"Couple weeks ago" king shrugged.

"How comes you ain't say shit then nigga?" Trayvon questioned king and he shrugged.

"Ion know" he replied.

"That nigga was probably the one who done shot at that damn party" Trayvon said in all seriousness.

That don't even make no sense, why they worried?

"Why would he be after yall?" I asked them and they both stayed silent.

"Yall on sum weird shit. What did the nigga do?" I questioned them again.

"It's not about what he done it's about we done" king said and let out a sigh.

"We kinda got our teetee jayla to lie on him... the vids of him supposedly with other niggas was a lie, we just found someone that look like him " Trayvon shrugged and I gasped.

I wish I never found out about all this... know i feel like if I don't tell Ari I'm a bad person.

I took out my phone and pretended that someone texted me.

"Ight I got some shit to handle, imma fuck with yall later" I said while dapping them up.

-
                         𝟽:𝟹𝟷𝚙𝚖

"OPEN DA FUCK UP" I said while knocking on Ari's house's door.

"You better stop with all that damn yelling boa" mama said as she opened the door and I laughed.

"My bad ma" I laughed while embracing her and she laughed.

"How you been mama?" I questioned her because I didn't wanna be rude. The only person I came to see was my lil ma.

"Boy you know you don't care now gone" she said making me laugh.

"Where Ari at?" I asked her.

"She upstairs with Tae" she responded.

Tae? Ion know nobody that she know Called Tae the fuck. I'm finna kill her ass.

"It's not even like that, you need to take a damn chill pill" mama laughed and I ignored her and made my way upstairs to Ari's room.

"Daviddd!" She said tryna hug me but I pushed her back.

"Is Tae up there?" I asked her.

"Yeah he up there why?" She questioned me and I pushed pass her.

I got to her door then opened it just enough for my arm to fit through.

I pulled out my strap and let off two shots I hit him in his shit.

(FINISH THE LYRICS😹^ iykyk)

Boom boom boom.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" some nigga with green hair came out yelling.

"DAVID ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM" Ari screamed at me.

"Girl I'm take my black ass home because ion want no parts of this shit" he mumbled and he made his way downstairs.

"My bad I thought she fucking with another nigga" I shouted loud enough so she could hear me.

"Not my gay ass! Nigga fuck you! Almost killed me!" he shouted back and I laughed.

"David you really laughing right now? You think it's funny that you taken another persons life?" Ari questioned me and I stayed silent.

Shit it ain't like it's the first time I've done it.... But she ain't gotta know all that yet.

"Get the fuck out David, on sum real shit!" she shouted and tried to push me.

"Don't be putting you hands on me" I said sternly while holding her hands down and she starts to tear up.

"Fuck is you crying for?" I asked her .

"Because you nearly killed my fucking best friend David. That shit ain't cute!" She cried out and I sighed.

"Your mad weird, just get the fuck out ion wanna see yo fucking face nomo" she screamed at me.

"Leave!" She screamed again and ignored.

"You can't hear? Why ain't you leaving?" She questioned as she cried.

"Because I love you" I said and instantly regretted it. Shit I can't even be getting this attached to somebody who gone be upset when I'm tryna look out for her. She don't need nobody but me.

"How... David you don't mean that?" she mugged me a bit lil, I ignored her and made my way downstairs to leave.

"David what the fuck?" She called out but I just kept on walking downstairs.

I can't believe I just said that shit out loud.