𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚💙

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💜𝟼:𝟺𝟹

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💜
𝟼:𝟺𝟹

"Ari, you good?" I asked once again and she nodded her head in response.
She ain't even said a word to me since she came back from the mall with Ella, I've been asking her what's wrong but she just keeps shrugging.

"Ari on some real shit tell me what's going on, you know how you said you can't pick and choose which days to open up to someone. You doing that shit right now." I said in a serious tone as I pulled her closer to me, since we were on the couch she laid her head on my shoulder.

"David"

"Mhm"

"You know I saw Cameron at the mall" she said with a sigh and I felt my jaws clench, the sad thing was that she don't know that the love of her life was set up by her own blood.

Reasons why you can't trust nobody. Not even yo own blood cuh.

"David... I didn't know what to say. It's been about 3 years since he left town after the whole situation. I didn't even know how to feel" she said as her eyes started to tear up.

"You feel like you still love him?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"You good ma. Just tell me the truth" I said in all honesty. I'm not about to be mad about her for still having love for her first love.

"I don't know David. He hurt me. He betrayed my trust and my loyalty" she said as she wiped her tears.

"It's gonna be okay baby, just try not to focus too much on today. Your graduation is tomorrow! You gone be all grown" I laughed as I attacked her with kisses and he laughed.

"Boy I've been grown! Fuck outta here cuh" she laughed and I looked at her in shock.

"Did you just say cuh?" I Laughed and she did the same.

"You just wanna be me so bad huh" i chuckled.

"On crip!" She shouted as she threw up a c.

"Ariana stop playing bruh" I laughed as I put her hands down.

"Touch me again and see if I don't rock yo shit" she laughed will tryna put me in a headlock.

I flipped her over my shoulder and span around as she held onto me tightly so she doesn't fall.

"David put me down!!" She screamed and I chuckled.

"Say please!"

"Please"

"That's what I thought" i Laughed as I put her down.

"Hey Alexa play crybaby by Da baby" she called out while still outta breath.

"This my shit for real!"she laughed as she got up to dance and I stood behind her as she danced in the mirror.

"WHATS YO NAME? KIESHA?!" she sang as she danced on me and I held onto her waist.

"Shit" I mumbled because I felt myself getting a bit excited. So I went to sit down back on the couch as she danced.

"What you ain't here no moree!" She complained as she jumped on top of me and I shrugged in response.

"You okay?" She asked me as she kissed on my neck and I cuffed her ass.

Well shit.

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ

"You okay?" I asked David as I placed soft kisses on his neck and he cuffed my ass.

"Look at me" he said sternly and I did so.

He had his hand around my neck and brought my face close to his and kissed me sloppily.

"Mhm" i moaned in between the kisses.

He flipped me over and I laid on my back on the couch as he placed soft kisses around my neck and caressed my chest.

I flinched at the feeling of his hand as he slid into my panties "you good ma?" He questioned and I gave him a quick head nod.

I moaned softly as he rubbed against my clit.

"Uhhh!" I gasped as he inserted his finger into me. It was a new feeling. Not a bad one but just a new one.

I breathed heavily as he pumped them inside of me. "Eye contact , maintain it." He said sternly and I did so.

He smirked at me as he put another finger in.

"I can't I can't!" I said as I tried to gasp for air.

"I'm about to-"

He took out his hand and liked his fingers clean and I looked at him in shock.

I started to get nervous as he pulled down his pants, it's not like I didn't want to do it. I was just mad nervous.

"You good ma?" He asked me and I nodded again.

"I need you to talk to me"

"I'm good, I'm ready" i responded and he smirked.

"Youn wanna got to the room?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

"Get on all fours" he demanded and I did as told.

He held his hands on my waist as he inserted it slowly and I hissed at the sharp pain.

"Tell me if you wanna stop ight"

He put one of my arms behind my back as he pounded inside of me.

"David" I moaned trying to use my other hand to push him back because it was too much.

"Nah ain't no running ma" he said in a raspy voice.

-
Yall I hate writing these kinda scenes! They just so cringe to me 😂✋🏾. I'll probably make it better later but for now yall gotta take it or leave it🙄✋🏾!

We hit 7k reads!!

Thank you my loves😩❤️

Next chapter is when all the drama happens 😏.

Byeee💓