𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤💙

1 week later.
   𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟷:𝟹𝟷𝚙𝚖

"Just pick up his calls, he could need you right now" Ella said while handing me my phone

"He don't need shit, he a grown ass man the fuck" I responded and she shook her head.

"I'm not even mad though, he not my nigga" I shrugged and she laughed

"What?" I questioned Ella

"You been laughing this whole time" I chuckled

"Both of yall so damn difficult" she laughed as she shook her head

"Nah I'm just not about to let some nigga play on my top, fuck you think this is ? If a nigga want you he gone act like it. He not gone sit there and call another bitch while you there. He on sum disrespectful shit and I don't play like that. Big dot" I spat and Ella nodded her head in agreement.

"heard you" she nodded.

-
                    𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕

"But this top real cute, you think I should get it smaller? They gone make my tittes sit pretty" I laughed while putting the crop top against my body.

"Your goofy" Ella laughed.

"I'm gone buy it, ion care" I laughed.

"You gone go broke baby" Ella chuckled.

She ain't lie tho!

"Bitch why you so concerned? You giving me truama vibes" I laughed and Ella gasped.

"Nah bitch that nigga name is David, he got a bible name and don't be doing holy shit. How that work?" ella questioned and I burst out laughing at her goofy ass.

"Don't do my man" I laughed.

"I hope no one heard that... I hope no one heard that. Cause if they did we gone be in some trouble" I sang and Ella laughed.

"Get your goofy ass on and go pay for your damn stuff" she waved me off.

I made my way to the counter to pay for my shit.

"Hello, how are you?" the lady asked me as she scanned my things.

"Girl I'm chillin, how about you?" I responded and she laughed.

"It's been one hell of a day" she yawned and I nodded my head.

"Girl I feel you" I responded.

"That will be $14 please, would you like to pay by cash or card love?" she asked me. Why can't everyone be thing nice ?

"Card please" I smiled as I place my card in the reader.

"Thank you"

"No problem have a nice day" she responded as she handed my my things.

"Ella?" I called out and this hoe wasn't there.

"I know damn well she ain't leave me here" I laughed as I was about to pull out my phone someone bumped into.

"Yo what the fuck" I mugged him.

"Yo ass can't see?" I questioned him and he laughed.

"My bad ma" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Wait hol up" he dragged out as he jogged towards me.

"What you want?" I said with an attitude.

"That smart ass mouth of yours gone get you into trouble ma" he laughed and so did I.

"You gone give me your ten?" He asked me as he pulled out his phone. Niggas be so corny I just can't.

"Hmmm, ion even know your name" I laughed.

"Damere nice to meet you" he laughed and put out his hands.

"Ari,nice to meet you too" I laughed as I shook his hand.

"Now can I get your digits lil rude ass" he laughed and I mugged him.

"I'm not even rude tho" I whined while putting my number in.

"Im not even rude tho" he mocked me and I kissed my teeth.

"Boy gone" I laughed as I waved him off.

"Imma text you and make sure your rude ass answer" he said sternly.

"Or what?" I laughed and he kissed his teeth.

"Shit you gone end up dickmatized" he laughed and I gasped.

"Bitch over my dead body" I laughed and he shook his head.

"Imma hit you later lil ma" he laughed as he walked away.

Damn I'm fast as hell, but fuck truama.

I continued walking and saw Ella, king and Trayvon and truama goofy looking ass at the food court so I headed towards them.

"Hey yall I-"

"You out here talking to other niggas ari" trauma interrupted me and I mugged him.

Acting like he wasn't calling other hoes infront of me.

"Yall hear sum?" I asked and they all laughed.

"What yall got going on?" Trayvon asked and I ignored him.

"I ain't gone lie, I'm feelin yo sister but shit king told me to lay offf so-"

"King that was you? Your mad weird yo. Thought you was the brother I was supposed to tell everything to" I said in a disappointed tone cause I never expected that from him.

"I'm just looking out for ya Ari, you ma lil sis the fuck you expect me to do huh?" He questioned me and I stayed silent because it's true.

"But you keep fucking around with his dumbass and you gone get your heart broken" he laughed and I mugged him.

"As long as yall aint fucking then ion care" Trayvon laughed and I mugged him.

"He not my nigga tho" I responded and truama laughed.

"Keep playing and you and that nigga you was talking to gone die. Tell ole boy where home is" he smirked.

What have I got myself into chile.

"Nah you can go to lil shawty that was calling your ass last week. I'm gone be chilling with my new nigga tonight" I laughed and so did he.

"Yall this family is so embarrassing" Ella laughed.

"We still getting food or what?" She laughed and we all shook our heads yes.