𝘿𝙤𝙨💙

--𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ--
♥︎
|𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠|𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢💙|
♥︎
𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖

"Ella your ass can't walk in heels to save your damn life!" I laughed as we approached the club.

"Shut up" she frowned and i laughed at her.

"Take my pics before we go in" i said while handing her my phone and she sighed.

"You always tryna be seen but then when a nigga try to get with you, you ain't tryna be with them. IM CONFUSED" she laughed and I mugged her.

"Yes... and what about it? Just take the Damn pics" I laughed .

@aridadon

"Aight you done?" Ella questioned me and I nodded my head In response and she handed me my phone

"We finna get lit tonight!" Ella shouted in exciment.

"Nah baby that's all you I'm tryna stay sober hun" I said and she laughed, I mugged her cause she supposed to be supporting me🥺.

-
@elladadon

"IM TRYNA DIVE THE BOAT AGAIN!" I screamed and Ella laughed at me

"Sober my ass" she said while holding onto me making sure I don't stumble.

"See unt unt because you fake for letting me get near this shit" I laughed while holding a bottle of ciroc.

"Ari, girl what the hell you doing here?" Trayvon baby mama Gloria asked me and I mugged her.

"I can't even get a hi no more?you got me fucked up big sis" I said while leaning into a hug and she laughed.

"Girl you can't be acting a fool like this your brother is right there" she said while pointing towards the bar.

"Don't look, you gone bring attention over here!" I shouted while trying to hide and Ella and Gloria laughed at me.

"Man it's too late" I sighed as he approach our section.

"You can't hide with that big ass head" Trayvon laughed and I mugged him.

"Nigga I got it from you" i responded and he flicked my forehead.

"Owch" I whined while rubbing my forehead.

"ELLA THIS AND ELLA THAT" the DJ player.

"AHHH THIS MY SHITT!!" I screamed while running to the dance floor.

"DROP THE DRAWLS, GIVE ME YOUR WALL, FUCK ME TALL YEAH HE BALD AND HE KNOW THAT HE BOSS! PRETTY PUSSY GOT THE SAUCE" I rapped while bending down and throwing my shit back.

"ASK YOUR NIGGA WHO HE SAW!" Gloria rapped while twerking with me and Ella took a video of us.

"Who the fuck did you see huh?, keep playing with me G" Trayvon shouted while pulling Gloria away from the dance floor and she frowned.

"I ain't even say nun tho" gloria laughed and Trayvon gave her the death stare.

"Remember what I told you, never let your boyfriend stop you from finding ya damn husband" I smiled while giving her a thumbs up and Trayvon mugged me.

They stood there all boo'd up and he whispered something in her ear and she giggled.

"I'm going home" she said while dragging Trayvon out the club.

"Purrr as you should, she getting on top tonight" I laughed and so did Ella.

"Girl that nigga been looking at you ever since you got here, he been staring you down ever since you got to the dance floor" she said pointing behind me.

I turned around to see trauma goofy looking at some female that was walking behind him.

"ion care he not about it, and he so damn disrespectful I swear I hate his ass" I said and she laughed

"He's walking over here" Ella whispered and I gasped.

"Okay bitch how I look?" I said while trying to fix myself up.

"Im finna go see if I can get free drinks, that fine ass Papi been staring me down. I'm boutta pop out some Spanish babies" Ella said while walking away and I laughed.

"Why you ain't come say hi like you ain't see me staring?" Trauma asked while looking down at me and I ignored him.

"I know you fucking hear me" he said aggressively and I mugged him.

"Why the fuck is you so concerned?, you seem so damn interested in a bitch that ain't even yo type" I said and he chuckled.

"Shit You still remember that?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"It was yesterday nigga must be them percs. You going out sad huh?" I said bluntly and he laughed again. He steady thinking sum shit funny.

"Akiki. Nigga I ain't even make a joke... you laughing for what?" I asked while mugging him and he mugged me back.

"Man stop playing, comere" he said while pulling me in by my waist as summer Walker girls need love played.

"I just need some dick, I just need some love!" i sang while slowly grinding on him and he smirked.

"You ain't ready for all this ma" he whispered in my ear.

"You right nigga cause you ain't my type" I whispered back and he looked at me in shock. I laughed and walked away.

He act like A thug, baby imma put you in your feelings.... try me if you want to.