𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙𝟷:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟷:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

"Hm, what's that smell" i said as I woke up from my bed to stretch.

I found out last night after my mom came over to help me unpack that I'm pregnant yall! Yes I'm pregnant with David's baby and I don't know how I'm gonna tell him or my brothers. My mom was surprisingly not upset at all.

I put on my slides and headed straight downstairs and let out a sigh of relief as I saw David and some other dude smoking downstairs.

"Afternoon bae" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he sat down but he moved me away causing me to look at him weird and his homeboy chuckled.

"Wassgood" he said bluntly and I mugged him.

"What? What did I do ?" I questioned and he shook his head and the boy next to him laughed again. What the hell is going on ?

23cee- Ari stop acting stupid you know what you did!

"She talm' bout some what did she do" his homeboy laughed as he shook his head.

"Who the fuck is you?" I questioned him and he laughed.

"None of your business" he chuckled.

"I mean just in case you didn't know this is my house so I'm pretty sure it is my business" I responded.

"Can yall shut the fuck up?" David said as he passed the blunt to his homeboy and he took a puff.

"Fuck is you angry at me for? You should be angry at her cheating ass" he said as he exhaled his smoke and I mugged him.

"Cheating? Fuck he mean cheating?" I questioned whiles looking at David.

"Follow me real quick" David said sternly as he headed back upstairs to my room and I followed behind him.

"We grown right ari?" He said to me as he opened the door.

"Erh erm yeah... yeah I guess" I responded as I entered the room and he sat down on the edge of the bed and I did the same.

"Whatever I ask you, you gone tell me the truth right?" He asked me and I nodded my head yes in response.

"Ight so...why the fuck am I hearing you was fucking Cameron?" He asked while shouting at me and and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Fucked?" I questioned.

"Yes... fucked, you really fucking him ari? Look I understand that he was the love of your life Ari but that hit ain't fuckin' cool. I've been out here being loyal to you ari. I know we never made it official but I thought we knew where we stand ari." He said with a frown.

"I never fucked that man David! He kissed me and that was it! I pulled away and told him I'm with you David!" I responded truthfully and he chuckled as he stood up bawling his fists.

"I'm sorry David okay? It was in the moment... it just happened"

"Stop fuckin' lying' yo! It's like you don't care about others ari! I will really Kill you and somebody son!" He shouted while getting in my face a little and I pushed him back.

"David don't get in my face like that" I said in all seriousness and he backed up from me.

"The fuck was you out there lettin' him kiss you for ari? I know Yall, fucked I just know it!"

"Acting like a fuckin' hoe" he shouted as I was trying to hold my tears back.

"Huh"

"A who David?"

"The fuck did you just call me?" I asked with a cracked voice because I was crying.

"You fuckin' heard me. You a hoe! that's what you are! I swear ion' even know why I let you this close, you just like the others!" He said as he headed to the door.

"Im carrying your fuckin' child David!" I shouted and he stopped in his tracks and looked at me which made me smile.

"My child?" He said and I nodded my head as I smiled at him.

"That's not my fuckin' child. Go bother Cameron with all that bullshit" he laughed as he slammed the my door and my smile dropped instantly.

"Don't bother callin' my homeboys phone nomo!" I heard his homeboy shout from downstairs.

"I fuckin' hate him!" I cried out as I was on my knees and my head was in my hands, I got up from my position and decided to call Ella.

"You told him- ari what's wrong?" She questioned.

"He don't believe that's his child, he said I was fucking Cameron and how it's his child Ella and I don't know what to do" I cried out and she sighed.

"You told him you guys just kissed right?" She questioned me.

"Yes and this nigga also had his homeboy talking to me like I was dirt underneath his shoe Ella"

"I'm coming over" she said before hanging up the phone.