𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ              𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙                        𝟺:𝟻𝟸𝚙𝚖♥︎♥︎♥︎

                     𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
              𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
                        𝟺:𝟻𝟸𝚙𝚖
♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Do you have to go right now?" Trauma moaned as he held onto my arm, he's such a big baby! This nigga has been complaining for a good hour.

"I'm gonna be back David, stop crying" i Laughed as he caressed my hands.

"You always tryna leave a nigga, you got someone on the side? Tell that nigga I'll shoot his ass" he rambled on and I chuckled.

"David for real, Ella is waiting for me I need to go!"I complained and he sighed.

"You don't even need friends, you got me. I'm yo only friend" he said while shouting a little and I mugged him because he do too much.

"You gone be back?" He asked with a frown.

"Yes David, I'm not gone run away damn" I Laughed as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he mugged me.

"I'm not yo fuckin' friend ari" he said before grabbing me by my neck and kissing me.

"I can't breathe" I gasped as I pulled away from the kiss for air. Damn he tryna kill me or sum?

"Imma see you later then ma" he laughed before smacking my ass and I giggled.

-
@da mall

"Whew girl it's been one hell of a week" Ella laughed as we linked arms walking in the mall.

"Have you spoken to your brothers?" She asked me.

"Nahh, they not in town till graduation day,they got some shit to handle" I responded and she nodded her head.

"You erm... have they spoken to moe?" She hesitated and I sighed.

"Yeah erm I'm not really sure. Don't know if I wanna talk about it right now to be honest. Tryna get my mind off it you know?" I said in all honesty.

"It's okay if you don't want you okay? Just let me know when you wanna talk about. And I'll always be there I'm not gone force you ari" she said and I gave her a small smile.

"Ain't you hungry? You normally ask for food every 10 minutes" she laughed and so did I.

"Whew Ella that man can cook! Chile he feeds me so good" I said with a smile and she laughed.

"Have you spoken to Jason lil' cheating self?" I i questioned her and she shook her head.

"I mean he's been tryna get through to me but I blocked him in everything. Bitch even my email! This nigga tried to email me!" She laughed and I gasped.

"Not the email chile!" I laughed.

"I'm just waiting for your fine ass brother king to wife me. He need a real bitch" she laughed and I gave her a confused look.

"Since when did you even like king?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Girl I don't even know" she laughed nervously but I ignored it.

"Anyways...Can we go to forever 21?" I asked getting all excited because it was boutta spend some money!

"GURL you gone go broke soon" she laughed.

"Nah baby my nigga got me" i laughed while waving around David's card that he gave me this morning.

"Didn't you just go to the mall with him couple days ago?"she questioned.

"Is you in my business miss ma'am? Yeah don't do that! Cause you see usssss!" I laughed as I waved the credit card again.

"Why it smell like that?" Ella asked as she made a stank face.

"Bitch it smell like clothes..." I laughed and she shook her head.

"Ouuu bitch we should get matching fits!" She said in excitement and I agreed.

"Jazz don't fight that girl!" I heard someone scream from behind me so I turned around.

"Nah cause she had a lot to say when she was with my nigga!" Jazz screamed as she approached us.

"One of David's hoes?" Ella whispered and I laughed while nodding my head.

"Bitch what's funny?" Jazz asked me and I kissed my teeth.

"You! Your a whole joke. How is you out here fighting for niggas that don't even want you?" I asked as I laughed.

"And what imma need you to do is step back from my best bitch hoe" Ella said while pushing her back a lil. I love this girl!

"Right, because bitch you is a walking disease and I ain't tryna catch nothing" I said while backing up and pinching the top of my nose.

"Bitch- you- I-" jazz stuttered and Ella and I burst out laughing at her goofy ass.

"Bitch you just stuttered? That's embarrassing! You might aswell walk away from this situation!" I laughed.

"Fuck yall"she said in embarrassment as her and her friends walked out the store.

"Her lil crew didn't even stand behind her" i laughed.

"They was probably like we gone have your back jazz! Just from a distance...." Ella said and I laughed.

"I'm tired of beefing These hoes, I might just start shooting bitches" I laughed and Ella looked at me in shock.

"Ari I know damn well you ain't just say that" Ella laughed and so did I.

"I'm gone get David to get me one" i laughed as we kept picking up clothes and putting them in our baskets.

"You not gone even know how to act when you get a gun chile" Ella laughed and it's true. I'm gone be all other Instagram dancing with my blick.

"Im gone name her Stella" i laughed and Ella shook her head.

"Erm excuse me" I said while tapping the shoulder of someone who I thought was the employee who was in my way.

"Hello" I asked again and they turnt around with a mug.

"Noo need to be-"

"Cameron?"

"Ari?"