𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨 ꨄ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙𝟺:𝟻𝟸𝚙𝚖

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨 ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟺:𝟻𝟸𝚙𝚖

"Hello David" I said softly into the phone as I had just woken up from a nap.

"Erh Erh, you good ma?" He questioned.

"I'm fine" I said kind of bluntly and he sighed.

"David if your calling me to go back and forth about getting back together I'm honestly not interested, your not ready to be in a relationship and that's fine. There is literately no need to rush David" I said in all honesty and he let out another sigh.

"It's not about that Ari. Are you really moving to Cali? And your father.... he alive for real?" He asked and my heart dropped to my stomach, how the hell does he even know about all this.

"well erm, yes my dad is alive" I responded trying to avoid the first question he asked.

"So you just gon' ignore my first question?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yes, me and my child are moving there for a new start, you will always be able to see them. One thing I won't do is hide you from our baby because we'll always come to visit" I said as I let out a sigh.

"Do you hate me ari?" He questioned, that one caught me off guard.

"No, I hate the David that called me out of my name and didn't claim his child, anymore questions?" I said in a duh tone.

"Ari you know I love you right" he said and I groaned, damn nigga when you gon' hang up.

"Mhmmm" i hummed.

"Are we finished here? I've got shit to do." I said bluntly.

"You got a new nigga right? That why you've been avoiding me?" He said with a slight evil chuckle and I yawned.

"Is it your business?" I asked and he chuckled again.

"It is my business, your carrying my fucking child!" He shouted and I laughed at the fact that I made him angry.

"You not gone be getting dic-"

"David shut up please" i Interrupted and he laughed.

"Anyways - one second somebody calling me" I said before putting him on hold and picking up demares call.

After Ella told me about her and king demare had called me asking to go on a date and Ella begged me to go so I guess I'm going.

"Wassuh wife" demare laughed and so did I.

"Boy ain't nobody your wife" I laughed and rolled eyes and he chuckled.

"You know you gone end up marrying me one day, but how are doin'? you and they baby ight?" He asked.

"We're cool, we chillin" i responded.

"Well get your swollen ankles up and get dressed I'm coming in an hour" he laughed before hanging up.

"My ankles swollen for real?" questioned myself as I analysed my ankles .

-
6:22pm

@aridadon's story

*location is on.

"This is my first time being on a movie date, ouuu this that white people shit" I laughed and so did demare.

"You know how I do it" he laughed as he dusted off his shoulders.

"Comeere, ah ah be careful" he said as he helped me lay back on the pillows and I returned a small smile.

"I'm not even gon' lie... I don't understand shit going on in this movie" demare said as he scratched his head and I laughed.

"It's a silent movie so you have to watch and you'll eventually understand" I said in a duh tone and he mugged me.

"I'm not stupid okay.... I'm just a bit slow" he laughed and so did I.

As I watched the movie I saw A car that looked mad familiar not that far away from us and it caught my eye. I squinted my eyes to see if I would recognise the number plate but I didn't, the presence of the car made me feel uneasy.

"Ari you good, why lookin' over there like that?" Demare asked.

"Nah it's nothing just thought I saw a familiar car" I shrugged and he nodded.

"You still don't understand the movie?" I laughed and so did he.

"Hell nah" he laughed as he shook his head.

"The fuck...who is that?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes as a tall dark figure started to approach .

"Demare- do you-"

I was cut off my the loud sounds of gunshots hitting demare right in the chest and he let out a loud scream and I screamed too.

"HELP ANYONE HELPPP!!"