𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙫𝙚💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔|𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙𝟼:𝟻𝟻

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔|𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙
𝟼:𝟻𝟻

♥︎♥︎

"He really said all that? I never really expected that from David..." Ella said in disbelief and I nodded my head.

"Me neither Ella... me neither" I responded.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Ella asked Tae and I and I shrugged.

" I have no idea" Ella shrugged.

"Bitch I say we kill that bum ass nigga! Yall always wanna take a safe route! I want all the fucking smoke" Tae said aggressively and Ella and I let out a chuckle.

"I'm not killing the father of my child Tae" I laughed and he shook his head.

"You don't have to do it bitch I will" he laughed and I shook my head.

"I told Trayvon and king that I'm pregnant over the phone yesterday but I didn't tell them what David said to me. The would go crazy and it will cause a lot of problems that I can't be dealing with right now" I said as I got up from my bed to get the remote.

"Right! We gotta keep the baby healthy. No stress" ella smiled as she rubbed my stomach.

"What did they say about you being pregnant?" Tae asked and I laughed.

"Bitch they were excited as fuck! I was shocked but I know my mom told them before I did so that's probably why they didnt overreact" is laughed and so did they.

"I want a boy" I said as I turned the tv on.

"Bitch don't be saying that! I want a pretty baby girl, I'm gone do her her and everything" Tae said with a smile.

"No more girls pleaseeee! I want a boy!" Ella dragged out and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Girl-"

I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Who that is ?" I asked Tae as he looked over at my phone.

"This nigga demare still calling you?" Tae laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Send him a quick reply saying sorry I can't talk right now or some shit like that" I laughed and so did tae.

"Well bitch we finna go to Tae's shop , and make you stay your pregnant ass in the house" Ella laughed as she prepared herself to go and Tae did the same.

"So yall just gone leave my pregnant ass over here? By myself?" I frowned and they laughed.

"Call demare, he'll come take care of you, and you might get a lil eat eat" Tae said with a smirk causing me to burst into laughter.

"Get the fuck out and close the door behind yall" i laughed as they headed to the door.

"Bye bitch love you!" They both shouted from the stairs and I laughed as I shook my head.

"I can't stop think about this damn situation... he called me out of my name? And didn't claim his own child! The fact that he doesn't believe that I didn't fuck Cameron hurts but to say that I'm not carrying your seed is what hurts the most." I ranted to myself as I cried.

"Who even went to go and say all that shit to him anyways...." I said to myself which started to make me go deep into thought but it quickly stopped as my phone kept ringing which caused me to groan.

"What this nigga want- bitch who the fuck?" I said while making a face staring at the unknown number that was calling me.

"Should I pick it up?"

"Shit might as well"

"Hello...." I hesitated as I used my thumb to cover the camera.

"I-"

"DAD!!?" I said in disbelief as I removed my thumb from the camera and he let out a slight chuckle.

"Hello Ariana"

I hanged up the call and got up from my position.

"IF 2+4 AND 5+5 IS TEN..... THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!" I shouted as I paced back and forth in my room.

"Oh lord please tell me I'm dreaming" i said as I got infront of the mirror slapping my face and pinching myself to make sure I'm awake.

"Oh so this for real for real? Ahh!" I screamed as the ringing of my phone startled me but this time it wasn't my dad who is supposed to be dead calling it was my mother.

"Hello..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Baby are you okay? What's going on? You want me to come over after work??" Mama said in a panic.

"I'm fine mom I'm fine" i Reassured.

"You got in contact with David yet?" She asked me and I sighed.

"Tried twice but it went straight to voicemail so I gave up" I responded and she sighed.

"Mom you want even believe the shit that happened to me a few seconds go"

"Well I've got to go back to work baby so I'll call you later and then you can tell me what happened"

"Okay mom, bye I love you" I said before hanging up the phone.

Unknown number

Ariana I know this is a lot to take in right now but I'm wondering if you'd like meet me anywhere of you choice, i don't mind where it is I just want to see my baby girl.

I'll send you my location dad, come by tomorrow around one o'clock because I have a doctors appointment.

________________

Quick question regarding the situation between ari and David, what would do? Interact my loves💘.