𝙉𝙪𝙚𝙫𝙚💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ              𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙                         𝟼:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖

                     𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
              𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙
                         𝟼:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖

I sighed once again because trauma's phone has gone straight to voice mail for the tenth time...

I heard him say I love you yesterday and I asked him if he means it and guess what this nigga done?he just went straight home.

He didn't even say bye or nothing.

I'm boutta pull up.

I wore my juicy couture tracksuit and my slides, I put my hair into a messy bun and booked an Uber straight to his because he's used my Uber before so I know the address.

My leg shook in frustration as I sat in the Uber.

"Are you alright?" The driver asked me and I put on a fake smile.

"I'm doing good" I responded and he nodded his head in response.

-
I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"TRUAMA OPEN UP!" I shouted while banging on the door.

A short brown skin girl with no hair came to the door and barged past me.

"The dick wasn't even that good bitch i wasted my time, but maybe he'll do good the second time round" she smiled and i stared at her in confusion.

"You mad pretty tho after he's done with you I want a turn"she smirked at me while walking away.

"Girl what the-"

"What you doing here?" trauma asked me as he stood at the door topless looking like a gah damn hoe.

"Nothing don't worry about it. I'm going home now anyways " I said as I was about to turn around to leave but he pulled me by my arm into the house.

"Don't fucking touch me.. ion know where them hands have been" I said while pulling away from his grip and he sighed.

"It's not even-

"It's ight, you ain't done nothing wrong. Apart from the fact that you said you loved me yesterday and now you out here fucking bitches, what's yo problem David?" I laughed and he looked down.

"So this is how you treat the people you fucking love? So I wasn't ya type for real or you just like fucking with dirty hoes?" I questioned and he remained silent.

"Your mad weird, one day you cool with me then the next day you distant.you can't pick and choose when you want to open up to someone David. Shit don't work like that....hate your ass for real" I said while getting up to leave and he didn't even come to stop me.

"So you just gone let me leave?" I questioned him and he kissed his teeth.

"I don't need you, I don't need anybody and I never needed anybody ! So gone just leave like everybody else"he shrugged while heading to his room.

"FUCK YOU TRUAMA" I said before heading to the door.

Tryna make it seem like I'm in the wrong...

Ella🧍🏾‍♀️♥️.

You won't believe what this man said Ella 😩.

Ari Jason done cheated on me, I love you soo much ari but I'm boutta turn off my phone I can't do this rn. Imma come over tomorrow ☹️.
Read.

-

"I hate it here" I laughed while wiping my tears. Niggas really got me fucked up... crying and shit.

"None of your concern anymore, none of your concern" I sang along with jhene aiko which was playing in my room.

"Ari you-"

"What's wrong baby?"mama asked me as she sat at the edge of my bed and I let out a sigh before Turing my music down.

"It's David mama he-"

"Don't tell me he showed you affection and then regretted it so now he's trying to push you away and your upset because he chooses when to open up to you?" She asked me and I looked at her in shook.

"Girl what the fuck? You out her doing voodoo ma?" I questioned her.

"don't be cussing" she said while popping me in my mouth and I laughed.

"I know it's gone be hard for you but you've got to take your time with him, he only pushes you away because he feels as if he's getting too close to you, your father was the same. He would always try do dumb shit to get over me but it didn't work because he was in love" she said while rubbing my back.

I miss my dad so much yall.

He supposedly passed away but something in my spirit tell me he still alive... it's like I feel his presence.

"ARI!" Jay jay screamed as he burst into my room and my mama mugged him.

"I'm sorry grandma I couldn't wait no longer" he says in all honesty.

"David said he'll pick jayjay up later tomorrow" mama said as she left the room and i rolled my eyes because his toxic ass uses is gone use that as an excuse to see me.

"Hey jay jay" I laughed picking him up onto the bed.

"You like ninja turtles ?" He asked me while it played on the tv and I nodded my head.

"Want me to turn it up?" I asked him.

"Yes please" he responded getting all comfortable.

"You tired papa?" I asked him because he was yawing and he nodded his head.

We layer down and jay jay laid on my shoulder.

"Why you look so sad ari?" Jay jay asked me and I sighed.

"Because of your big brother" I frowned and he laughed.

"Don't be angry at him, he always talks about you. He a real simp" jay jay said and I laughed.

"We just gone see how things go lil one" I responded with a snake smile.