𝟒

𝟏𝟎-𝟏𝟐-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟿:𝟶𝟷 𝙰𝙼

"Syira!" A voice yelled startling me. My head popped up and a mug formed on my face as I stared at my teacher.

"Yes?" I answered softly.

"Why are you all of sudden sleeping in my class? Is everything okay at home?" She asked crossing her arms.

Why do they always think it's something happening at home because I'm sleeping.. maybe I'm just tired, leave me and my home alone..

"I'm fine.. I'm listening." I rested my head in the inside of my hand.

"Mhm.. well go to the front office please." She said and my heart beat increased.

I hated that line, it always made me feel like I was in trouble.

"Why?" I asked.

"Principal wants to have a word with you." She said walking back to her desk.

I huffed standing up and dragging my backpack along with me out of the class.

This gon be some shit..

Walking in the principle's office I noticed Ty, Bri, Lani, and Aaliyah were here sitting next to each other.

"Take a seat Syira.." The principal motioned me to sit next to Ty.

"What's going on?" I whispered to him.

"Chile.. ion even know."

"Alright quiet please."

We all looked at her.

"It is quiet." Bri mugged her, the principal gave her a tight smile in return.

"Alright.. I'm guessing you guys already know why your here right?" Ms.Jenkins, the principal said.

"No." Ty answered shaking his head.

The rest of us also shook our head.

"We're going to talk about the incident that happened recently okay..? Anyone of you wanna explain what happened to me?" She said and I stared at her blankly before looking at them.

They all stayed quiet and so did I.

I wasn't about to explain shit. I barley even know shit.

"Okay.. since no one wants to talk, Syira can you explain what happened the day of the fight in the cafeteria?" Ms.Jenkins looked at me.

"I—"

"She don't know what happened.." Bri spoke lowly.

"Okay then you explain Miss Brielle.." She looked at Bri.

Bri looked at Ty and he stayed still with no facial expression.. I'm so confused.