𝟒𝟐

𝟒-𝟐𝟑-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟷:𝟹𝟼 𝙰𝙼

"Fuckk Syira," Tristan groaned, throwing his head back when he felt his tip hit the back of Syira's throat. He dropped his controller and bit his lip hard trying to hold in a moan as Syira played with his balls, keeping her lips around his long and thick member.

After the party, Syira decided to follow Tristan home because she missed him and they were going to cuddle whether he liked it or not. They took showers and freshened up then Tristan went on the game, taking forever to get off. Syira was starting to think he didn't want to cuddle with her so she decided to do a little something to distract him.

"Mhm, just like that mamas," He gripped both handles of his chair and looked down at her with low eyes before reaching down to move the loose hairs out of her face.

Syira looked up and made eye contact with him as she took his member out of her mouth. She spit on it and started to stroke him with both hands at a fast pace. "Are you still mad at me?" She asked innocently, watching him struggle to keep his eyes open.

"F-fuck no, ian mad," He grunted. The way Syira was holding eye contact and looking up at him so intensely made him want to nut sooner than needed.

"Are you gonna get off the game and cuddle with me?" She asked and he quickly nodded. "Words?" She tilted her head.

"Yes Syir—ughhh," He moaned loudly when he felt her lips back around his dick. She bobbed her head with the same pace as her hands, trying to get him to nut faster. He didn't even care about the noises he was making at this point, she was making him feel overly good.

Syira soon felt his dick twitch in her mouth before feeling a warm substance shoot down her throat. She took his member out of her mouth and slapped it on her tongue as he nutted. She sucked on his sensitive tip only making his hips buck forward, overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure he was getting.

He watched as she licked and swallowed all of his nut before standing up on her feet. She leaned over to peck his lips until he grabbed her neck and shoved his tongue down her throat, they fought for dominance as they tongue kissed and she climbed into his lap.

She moaned into the kiss feeling him run his finger down her drenched panties. He rubbed her print, getting her more aroused. She didn't plan on having sex but the intimacy between them told her different.

Tristan pulled away from her mouth and started to sloppily suck on her neck making her let out a soft moan. His large hands traveled up her shirt and he gripped both of her soft breasts.

He soon pulled away and licked his lips looking over her face. "Strip," He demanded and she almost jumped to her feet in excitement.

He watched her take off one of his shirts that she had made her own, her C-Cupped breast being in full view. She then started to take off her blue laced panties, she threw them off to the side before trying to climb back on his lap until he stopped her.

He grabbed her hand as he moved his chair in front of the mirror that was on the door. He then pulled her into his lap, facing the mirror. "Relax and put them legs up," He told her.