𝟑𝟕

double updateeeee! triple if you read "I Know"

𝟑-𝟐𝟔-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟶 𝙿𝙼

Syira wrapped her hair in a bonnet before cutting the bathroom light off, walking back into her room where Tristan was laying on her bed with his arm over his eyes. He had his phone connected to her Alexa and it was playing Lil Durk on a low volume.

She plopped down on the bed next to him and rubbed his chest. "You sleeping?" She asked.

"Mm mm," He shook his head. He moved his arm from over his head and looked at her for a few seconds before puckering his lips, she chuckled while leaning down to peck them softly.

"Are you tired?" She said, admiring how good he looked while he did the same.

"Lil bit," He said lowly.

"Mm.. how was your day? What did you do?" She questioned. It was something they did often when they didn't spend the day together. She had Sekani for the weekend so she hadn't seen Tristan since Friday, he was always at her apartment door waiting for her after she dropped Sekani off.

"It was aight.. and I did the regular," He shrugged. "Life gettin real boring, not gon lie."

"What you mean?" She asked and he shrugged. "Talk to me."

"Ion know for real. If ian witchu, I wake up and do the same shit everyday and that shit getting annoying. Makes me feel useless. I just sell drugs and shit. Ian where I wanna be in life," He expressed making her frown.

"Well.." She trailed off, not really knowing what to say. Syira knew what Tristan did for a living and never judged him for it because to her, money is money. But she felt like there is going to be a time in life where he can't just depend on fast money from the streets anymore so she understood what he meant.

"Well how do you want to change that? I can't just tell you to just stop selling and find a job but you're not that deep in the streets, take the opportunity to change while you can," She shrugged. "Don't you want to own a barber shop or be a real estate agent one day?"

"Mhm.."

"Which one you wanna do more?"

"Shit.. maybe both," Tristan mumbled.

"And you can do that. Clear your record first then do some research on how to start. I'm pretty sure for real estate you have to complete 75 hours of pre-licensing courses and you can do that online. Then you have to pass this exam and some more shit," Syira told him. She took a real estate class in 11th grade but she couldn't exactly remember all of the steps to trying to get into that workforce.

"How you know?" He sat up, putting his whole attention on her.

"Well I took a real estate class before.. just because I was exploring stuff and options I wanted to do after high-school. And you can literally search it up Tristan, do you even try?" She tilted her head.

"Nah.. I just think real deep about the shit and expect it to come to life," He said and she just stared at him trying to see if he was being sarcastic but he really wasn't.