𝟐𝟕

𝟐-𝟔-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟾:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀𝟾:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼

"Tristan, I just left.." I laughed after answering Tristan's FaceTime call.

"And I already miss you. I can't een go back to sleep now," He said.

"You're dramatic," I rolled my eyes. I spent the whole weekend with Tristan and we were so caught up with each other that I forgot I had to go to school.

I really didn't want to leave, I didn't want to leave him but I didn't want to be become too clingy and I need to go to school.

"Stay on the phone till I fall asleep," He told me and I nodded.

I came to a red light and picked up my phone to text Samir that I was almost there. I was picking him up today because he said he had no ride and wasn't riding no "ugly ass bus".

Apparently if you're 16 and still riding a bus, you're a loser. I didn't get that but whatever.

I told him to be outside because I didn't feel like getting out of my car.

"I thought you were going back to sleep," I saw that Tristan was getting up as I placed my phone back down since the light had changed.

"I needa smoke," He said and I frowned.

"Don't smoke without eating dummy," I replied and he sucked his teeth.

"Ian hungry. You know ion eat this early," He said and I shrugged.

"So. It's still too early to be smoking," I told him and he didn't reply. I decided not to say anything else, he was gonna do it regardless.

Soon enough, I pulled up into my mom's driveway and huffed loudly seeing that Samir wasn't outside like I told him to be. I honked my horn once and waited for him.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asked.

"I came to pick up Samir and told him to be outside and he's not, if he don't hurry up we're gonna be late. I wanted to get Starbucks too," I complained.

"I'm lowkey craving some Starbucks too," He said and I laughed.

"I can't believe you go to Starbucks regularly. That's just really different for a boy like you."