𝟓𝟎

𝖲𝖠𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖸, 𝖲𝖤𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐔, 𝐁𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒
𝟾:𝟷𝟻 𝙰𝙼

𝘀𝘆𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶_ 𝟣𝗌

_____________________________________  𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾                                                                  _____________________________________  ♥︎ ➤

𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 _____________________________________ ♥︎ ➤

𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝟩𝗁

_____________________________________  𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾                                                                  _____________________________________  ♥︎ ➤

𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 _____________________________________ ♥︎ ➤

"Oh em geeeee, I feel so loved!" Syira squealed as she peeked in the bags that was set out on the kitchen island. "All these gifts, all these happy birthdays, all these posts, all this loveeeee. Ugh, this is the best birthday ever."

"This ain't even half the shit yet. But I'm glad you happy mama," Tristan said, watching her with a smile as she looked between all her gifts, not knowing which one to open first.

When they landed, their driver took them to the Airbnb Tristan had rented out. Syira was asleep the whole plane ride and on the way to the Airbnb but as soon as they walked in and she saw all the stuff that was already set out for her, she became wide awake.

"Which one you gon open first?" He asked.

Syira stared at the gifts for a bit longer before gazing up at him. She then walked around the island and stood in front of him, holding her arms out. He walked into them and she hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest. Next thing she knew, she was getting emotional.

"You crying bae?" Tristan glanced down at her and she sniffed, laughing a little as she wiped her tears away.

"Yes I'm crying. Not because I'm sad. I just love you so much, you know? Like ugh you don't even understand how grateful I am for you," She expressed. "We in the Bahamas! The Bahamas? Why would you take me to the Bahamas for my birthday? Now I gotta step up my game and take you to Pluto."