𝟒𝟑

𝟓-𝟐𝟏-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟻:𝟷𝟸 𝙿𝙼

It was exactly 1 week before Syira's graduation. It was her final graduation rehearsal, she held her camera in her hand vlogging as she waited in line for the principal to call her name.

"It's a few people in front of me but this line moving real fast so I'll probably be up next in like a minute," She spoke into her camera. She had gotten more comfortable doing that in public now, she just told herself to tune everyone out and act as if she was in her own world.

"Here goes Angel behind meeee, say heyyyy," She moved her camera to where Angel was standing, looking at her phone with a mug on her face. She quickly looked up and plastered a smile on her face.

"Hey yalll," She waved at the camera.

"Shout yourself out girl! Free promos all day, period!" Syira swiped her hand under her chin making Angel laugh.

"I don't have a YouTube but y'all can get at my instagram. It's shesangelic with an underscore at the end," She told the camera.

"Well y'all heard her! Go follow," Syira put the camera back on herself as the line moved up. "It's almost my turn y'all!"

Syira gained a good 10k subscribers on YouTube even though she only had 4 videos up; a Q&A/Get To Know Her, a social experiment she did with Tink, a girls talk she also did with Tink, and a school vlog. She promoted her YouTube on all her social medias and her friends helped her out.

She honestly felt like her videos were boring sometimes but her supporters told her different. Every-time she went on YouTube she got positive feedback and people telling her to keep going. It kept her super motivated.

"I can't believe I'm graduating in a week y'all. I could seriously cry. I know some people may say it's the bare minimum but school can honestly be so draining to the point where you want to give up. Especially my freshman and junior year! But if you're feeling like giving up, don't do it. Keep going!" She pointed at her camera seriously.

"Period," Angel added making her laugh.

"But yeah y'all my last day of school is on Tuesday. Well the seniors last day of school. Then there's a party on Friday then another party after graduation. But I'm not sure if I wanna go without my Tinka," She sighed.

She didn't need Tink to go places but she felt like she couldn't really have fun at a party without her friend. She wasn't able to make friends easily either so it was really no point.

"Oh shit y'all the line went up quick as hell, I'm next!" Syira spoke with excitement, seeing the boy in front of her walk onto the stage leaving her next in line.

She was glad that she could hold her camera now but when actual graduation day came up, she wasn't so sure if she could. She would have to ask about it.

"Syira K'Lani Carter," The principal spoke into the mic and everyone started clapping.

Syira held her camera up as she walked down the stage. She shook the principal's hand with a smile. "Did I pronounce it right?" The principal whispered in her ear and she nodded. She walked over to the other staff and shook their hands before making her way to the end of the stage.