𝟒𝟕

oh and thank you guys for 270kkkk otw to 300k!!

𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖣𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖴𝖦𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝟣𝟣

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

"Do I look okay?" Syira questioned herself for the thousandth time today as she looked in the mirror. Tink poked her head into the bathroom and looked at her before nodding.

"What you mean do I look okay? You look good, like always," Tink replied.

"I don't feel good.." Syira sighed. "I'm sorry I know I'm always whining about shit nowadays and stuff I know it's anno—"

"Sy, I don't care," Tink immediately cut her off with her face scrunched up. Syira instantly got quiet and frowned at her tone. "Not like that, but I don't care about you wanting to vent and stuff, since when did I complain about that? Don't apologize for wanting to express yourself cause that's what we always do. I'd rather you do that than keep it in."

Syira took in everything she said while still observing herself in the mirror. Tink reminded Syira of Tristan so much, they were very much alike.

"Now, what's wrong? Why don't you feel good?" Tink walked into the bathroom fully. She closed the door and went to the sit on the toilet seat that was closed.

"I think I'm just really nervous to meet your family today and it's just making me cautious of every little thing like what I'm wearing, how my hair is, just everything.." She admitted with a slight shrug.

Today, Tristan's grandmother was having a barbecue at her home and invited almost the whole town. It was really a tribute and celebration for the late Jordan, since it was his birthday. They did it every year. Since Tristan and Jordan's family were friends, they came together on this day and decided to have a gathering because they knew how much Jordan loved those. Meanwhile, Tristan hated it.

Syira had her natural hair out since she didn't really have the energy to put a wig on or put braids in. She wore her hair in an Afro, showcasing her natural curls that everyone loved. Because of the hot weather, she put on a cream-brown spaghetti strapped sundress that went all the way down to her ankles.

"Syira you really should stop caring about what other people think. I know it's hard but you're falling back into that phase again where you pick at yourself for every little thing. It's not about how they feel, fuck them. It's about how you feel. Do you feel good in what you're wearing and how you look? If you do, then fuck em," Tink said straight up.

Syira didn't reply for a while. She fluffed her hair out looking at herself in the mirror some more while Tink stared at her. Sometimes Tink found it crazy how some of the most beautiful people, inside and out, had the most intense insecurities. Tink saw literally no flaw in her friend and she wished that she saw it too.

"You're right. I just hope nothing happens and they like me. But like you and Tristan said, they have no reason to not like me. So I'm just gonna hope for the best today, I need to stop thinking negative," Syira finally said and Tink nodded in agreement.

Before she could speak again, a knock was heard on the bathroom door. "Come in," Syira called out and the door opened revealing Tristan fully dressed.