𝟐

𝟏𝟎-𝟏𝟏-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒YIRA 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟷 𝙰𝙼

𝐒YIRA 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟷 𝙰𝙼♕

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Sy!" I heard a familiar voice call out as I walked in the cafeteria full of people.

I looked where the voice was heard and spotted Tyreek along with Aaliyah, Brielle, and Lani. I walked where they were and sat with them.

"Hey girl.." Bri greeted me.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Where were you this morning suh?" Ty asked loudly. He was always loud, could never use his inside voice.

"I had to babysit." I told them and they nodded.

"Why your mom never home in the morning to take care of your brother?" Lani asked.

"She be busy.." I avoided the question.

She would always ask personal questions but I never took it as her meaning any harm. She was just real curious..

I never liked to give my business out. I never told them where I lived, what my mom does, where we're from, none of that because it was just simply not their business..

Tyreek, Aaliyah, Bri, and Lani were my friends. They were my only friends. I went to a suburban private school with mostly white people.

Because of my skin color it was hard for me to make friends with the white people, I didn't want to be friends with them anyways because all my past experiences with them were just bad.

I've been going to this school since my freshman year. I was now about to graduate, I just became friends with Tyreek and them a month ago, in the beginning of this year. Meaning I had been lonely ever since then.

I got bullied a lot. I did online most of my freshman and sophomore year. I came back my junior year because things got hard and I needed to learn in person. I learned to just ignore anyone who had anything bad to say to me, though it still messed with my confidence.

"Aye blackie!" I heard someone call out making everyone look up.

I huffed resting my cheek on my hand. Here they go.

"Who they talking to—"

"Black monkey.." Someone tapped my shoulder.