𝟐𝟎

check innn!

𝟏𝟐-𝟑𝟏-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟻 𝙿𝙼

"There go my bitch! You look gooddddd!!" Tink hyped me as I walked outside cautiously looking around since it was dark as hell. She had loud music playing from her car and her taillights were on so that's how I saw her.

"Do a spin, pose!" She flashed her camera at me and I laughed spinning around and blew a kiss at the camera.

Tonight was about to be my first time going to a party. Pretty sad cause I'm 18 but at least I'm living it up now. I was nervous because I know that I get awkward around people I don't know and I always have negative thoughts but I was hoping to be different and optimistic about this.

"Okay cmon Tink enough pictures, it's windy out here," I hurried up and hopped in the passenger seat of her car and closed the door.

She closed her door and turned the music down some as I dug in my purse making sure I had everything I needed, which I did.

Phone, keys, lipgloss, charger, gum, mace.

"You ready?" Tink asked me and I looked up at her and nodded.

She pulled out of my apartment parking lot and followed the GPS that she had on her phone.

"Is it a house party?" I wondered.

"Yes. It's a BNB. And since this is your first party we should probably go over rules and boundaries right?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay you go first."

"Please don't leave me," I immediately said. That's all I ask honestly. We came together, we stick together, we leave together.

"Yes. Forsure. That's number one rule. Stay on each other's tail.." She nodded in agreement. "I know you don't smoke or drink but do you want to try?"

"Um.." I trailed off. "I don't know."

"Okay well I don't wanna be a bad influence and like pressure you to do that cause it's definitely your choice but ima be smoking and ima drink a lil.." She told me. "So you driving back."

"Okay that's fine," I shrugged. "You drink? Since when?"

"I don't drink forreal. But cmon girl it's New Years Eve, I'm finna get turnt!" She stuck her tongue out doing a lil twerk in her seat and I laughed.

"Anyways if you do drink don't get it from anyone else. Pour your own drink or get it from me. And don't hit just anybody blunt.." She said and I nodded again noting all these things in my head. "You go again."

"Umm.." I trailed off trying to think of anything I wouldn't want to happen. "I don't like when girls change up and act dick dizzy around boys so let's not do that."

"Damn," Tink bursted out laughing.

"What?"

"It's just the way you said it," She was cracking up. "But yes I agree. I'm not even looking for no niggas! I'm just having fun. We not on that typa timing."