𝟏𝟔

𝟏𝟐-𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟺:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

"This lil Christmas tree is cute, you should get it.." Tink pointed to a Pink mini Christmas Tree and I chuckled.

"It's only cute to you cause it's pink," I said and she eyed me.

"So?" She said with a mug.

After school, I got into Tink's car and we went straight to the furniture because it's official, I now have my own place. I signed the lease on Wednesday and I would be moving in by the end of the month.

I'm so happy, this is what I've been working for and it's definitely worth it. Only about a month of me being kicked out and I already had my own place, like I wanted.

Tink and her family was happy for me and I was glad, they were like my second family. Probably my only family now.

I still hadn't heard from my mom since we fought but my brother said she's been home a lot more. She's been asking for me but Samir always says he doesn't know where I am and he only sees me at school, like I told him to say.

I don't miss home but I miss Sekani so much. I want to see him so bad so I asked Samir to let me know when my mom wasn't home so I could pass over there and see my little brother. I know he missed me.

I hated that it had to be like this but this is what my mother did. She ruined our relationship and now she might ruin me and Sekani's because of her actions.

"You wanna look for more stuff? Lil shit to put around?" Tink asked and I looked at her and nodded.

I had already purchased my couches, bed, tables, dressers which would be coming when I officially move in. I was now just buying little stuff in the meantime though I wasn't staying there yet.

"How long we been here though? I'm kinda tired of walking around.." I yawned as we walked around. I saw a nice furry chair so I went ahead and sat in it. Tink stared at me for a few seconds before squishing herself in the chair with me.

"Tink moveeee," I groaned trying to push her away as she put her body all over me. "Stop Tink!"

"Mmcht.." She sucked her teeth standing up and going to the other chair.

I laid my head down on the arm rest and I immediately started to feel sleepy.

"Syira did I tell you what happened between me and this girl that wanna fight me?" Tink spoke. My eyes were closed but I shook my head.

"Let me tell you..." She started to explain but I started to feel myself drifting off to sleep... I am so damn tired.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Syira.." I heard as somebody shook me. I opened my eyes and squinted them while looking around. I saw Tink standing right in front of me. "Syiraaaa.."

"What?" I finally replied.

"Cmon, I let you sleep here for 2 hours. Now let's go. Didn't you say you wanted to see your lil brother?" She asked and I immediately nodded.