~~ 26. ~~

*Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who's wearing it." Yves Saint Laurent.*

Day 20

                Lola woke up to do some little chores since Deborah isn't around. She also prepared Demilade lunch. And when she was done, she sat in the living room operating her phone.

             It was almost mid-afternoon when Demilade woke up. He felt relaxed from sleeping so long. It had been so long that he slept until afternoon. But he didn't regret it.

              He met Lola laying on the chair in the living room with her earpiece in her ear. He looked at her phone and she was struggling with the screen due to the problem with the touchpad of the phone. He shakes his head and he walked away without letting his presence known. He can still remember the event that happened in the night. But he is not going to mention that.

           He went to the kitchen to serve himself something to eat.

§§§§§

"What kind of phone are you using?" He asked Lola as he watched her tapping on a particular thing on the screen of her phone more than once.

"A phone. Android." She answered and she shrugged.

"I don't think so. You should get something better." Demilade said irritated.

          Lola rolled her eyes and continued with what she was doing. She can't blame him. He has the money to get anything he wants. And not everyone has it all.

"I've got something more important than that. At least I can still use it. That is what matters." She said and doubled tap the phone again.

          Demilade stared at her unbelievably.

"I want to go out. Do you want to tag along?" Demilade asked.

"I don't feel like going to a club," Lola said not looking at him. She can still remember what happened the last time she went with him to a club with his friends.

           Demilade chuckled. "Are you serious? Who goes clubbing during the day? You must be out of this world. And I am not going to a club."

            Lola paused and thought about what he just said.

"So where are we going?" She asked and she sat up.

"Are you going or not?" He asked with a frown.

             Lola pouted. He has little patience. Which can be very annoying.

"I am. You need some chilling pill." She said the last part quietly.

"What?" Demilade asked.

"Nothing," Lola said and she smiled.

           Demilade just stared at her. He heard what she said. But he didn't push it further.

"You are not going to go out with that right?" He asked and he used his eyes to scan her body. She was wearing faded jeans and a blouse.

           What is with this guy and her clothing? Lola thought.

"I will go and change." She said and she stands up and leave.

"That guy is bipolar. He is nice one minute and the next minute he is angry and irritated." Lola said to herself as she climbed up the stairs to her room.