~~ 65. ~~

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS R-RATED SCENES, SO IF YOU ARE BELOW AGE 17 AND /OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CHAPTERS OF HIGHLY MATURE SCENES, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. JUST SKIP IT. 

*Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses. - Lao Tzu. *

Lola was busy watching a movie on the large plasma tv in the living room. It was already past ten and Demilade was not yet back. She was waiting up for him since he called about an hour ago that he was on his way.

Her brother had left her to go to his room to sleep. He was already tired of watching movies non-stop since they woke up that morning.

They had been busy watching movies, eating and talking. The twins were busy keeping Deborah busy during the day. They even went to her quarters and later came back to the main house to join them in watching TV but not for long.

She was glad that they were happy and satisfied.

When the movie ended, she turned off the TV and decided to play Word Trip on her phone while she wait for Demilade to return.

She was still on it when she heard footsteps approaching and she looked up to see Demilade walking into the living room. A small smile grazed her face as she stood up to meet him halfway.

He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her forehead.

"Hi welcome," she greeted when they pulled apart.

"Thanks," he appreciated. "You waited up for me."

She nodded. "Yes. I wanted to see your face before I go to bed."

He smiled and they both sat on one of the couches.

"How was work today? And your trips?" she asked looking at him.

He shrugged. "It was eventful and successful." He answered. "How are the twins and your brother?"

"They are okay. They've all gone to bed."

"And you? How are you?" he asked, his voice laced with sincere concern.

She replied, "I'm okay. Today was great. I just miss my boyfriend." She pouted and he grinned.

"You're such a baby." And he kissed her temple. "I also miss you too." She blushed sucking in her lower lip between her teeth.

Demilade began to lose his tie. Lola took the tie from him and she moved from where she sat and take a place on his thigh facing him all the while Demilade stared at her with the corner of his lips tugged up slightly.

His eyes roamed down her body. She was in a baby pink nightgown with a spaghetti hand and it seems quite short. Then he smirked.

"Why are you staring at my body?" she asked as she unbutton his shirt. "You are acting like a perv."

He chuckled. "I'm not a perv when it is my girlfriend's body. Can't I admire what is mine?"

She grinned looking flustered.

"But you are not just seeing me aren't you?" she asked wrappings her arms around his neck and staring at him in his eyes.

He looked down at her body and he crossed her waist with his hand pulling her closer.

"But I still get dazzled seeing you. Just like the first time, I saw you in your nightgown."

She closed her eyes feeling a bit embarrassed as she remembered that night.

"Why did you remind me of that?" She pouted. "It was so embarrassing when I got into my room and I realized that I was wearing something that exposing."