Bonus Chapter 3

This is my favorite bonus Chapter. It concerned the main characters of 30 Days Deal. To those of you who are reading TBC, this is a new chapter that I haven't updated before. I actually wanted to add it to The Billionaire Coterie but I concluded it should be here.

P.S: This scene happened while the kids were on vacation to the beach house in Sydney (those reading The Billionaire Coterie will understand).

Song for the chapter: LOVE IN SLOW MOTION by Ed Sheeran

You all should really listen to this song (if possible with an earpiece/AirPod) while reading this chapter. You will relate well.

Enjoy!

"I wanna love tonight
One-on-one by the candlelight
Over and over we spend our lives
Living fast forward
But not tonight
Love in slow motion"
- by Ed Sheeran

******

DEMILADE CLIMBED DOWN from his car and he used his hands to smoothen his shirt and trouser while looking around at the environment.

It'd been a long while since he came over to that place and the place seemed different from the last time he was there. There were just a few things that remained the same. Even the name board of his wife's fashion house had changed into a different board that uses neon to light up when it is dark.

He pressed the lock button of his car button and the car beeped unlocked. He didn't take his bodyguard and driver that day. He had given them an early day off. He wanted to stretch his body and driving from his company to his wife's had helped a little.

He took a long stride to the front of the building and then into the building after being greeted by a few people passing by in the huge compound.

The building was bustling with activities. All the rooms were filled with people doing one stuff or the other. He met his wife's secretary on the way showing a customer out of the building and she quickly ran back to meet him.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Demilade. It's nice to see you here." She smiled at him, politely.

Demilade turned to the young secretary and he returned the smile. "Hi, Lolade, how are you doing?" he asked her.

"I'm good, sir," she replied beaming with some sort of admiration for the man. It wasn't every day you meet a billionaire.

He was a well-respected man and was wealthier - ten times more wealthier than his wife that was her role model and boss. He also doesn't always come to the fashion house which she understood since he was a busy man.

So, it was somehow a surprise seeing him at the fashion house especially alone without his PA or secretary and in the middle of the day.

It was always dark whenever he drops by, and that was when they have a very busy day, and her boss was staying up until a late hour. He would drop by to pick her up, so she wouldn't drive by herself at night.

"Where's my wife?" he asked with a smile.

She grinned. "She is having a class right now." She glanced at the leather wristwatch in her hand and then said to him. "She will be done with that class in fifteen minutes. Should I still go tell her that you are here?"

He shook his head. "No, I don't want to distract her teaching. But is there any way I can get to see her without getting her attention? I don't have much to do right now."