Chapter 16

Finn POV
I have seen girls with different dresses and dated them but no one has ever made me feel the way that She is making me feeling right now. All Clara was wearing was a black jeans and T-shirt and here I am, in this state.

Something is up with this one. But no.. it won't be anymore. The closer you look, the reality you see, the worst it gets. Whatever weird things I feel will vanish by this week. I have seen more than enough girls for one life to know this.

And yet she seems so different from them. But she won't be, at least not for long. How can a person be perfect? You will see the ugly-dirty side one day in every person.

I shifted my vision from the moving houses and trees to Clara. She was doing the same thing I have been doing before. Watching and probably in her own thoughts. What might she be thinking about? Is she thinking about me like I am?

Clara POV
It was harder than I thought, to leave leaving them behind. Even if it is for a short time, it doesn't feel fine. Maybe I am worrying too much. Of course I am overthinking and I know it. But, it doesn't make it any easier.

Then I look at the person beside me staring through the window deep in thoughts with a frown on his face. Is it a permanent thing stuck on his forehead. How weird is that? And yet he manages to take my breath away.

Maybe it was because of the angry face he always seems to be making and me worrying about doing something wrong and risking my job.

Ugh... here I am thinking about him and he isn't even bothered, enjoying the weather. I should try looking at the window too. Maybe that will divert my mind.

Keyword - try. We all know what I was doing? Of course, thinking about the devil. And that wasn't wrong.. everyone's worried about their boss. It's their boss after all.

We reached the airport. And the process that we usually have in the airports for a life long time seamed like a flash in here. There were guys guiding us and making everything fast.

Within no time, I am in front of the plane standing alone with all its glory. I had my doubts but when I got inside the plane, I was sure. Of course, this devil over here has a private jet.

The inside was luxurious and all royal. She looked like she is right out of magazine. Or more like even better. This must cost him a fortune.

An air hostess and a pilot greeted us and we were guided in by the air hostess. We were seated in the first seats, opposite each other.

It didn't take us much time to be in the air. Mr.Johnson waits for no one after all.

It will take us approximately 7 hours to reach Paris. So, we will reach there pretty late, at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Mr.Johnson started explaining about this project, so that I will be of a decent help to him.

These 3 months I worked, I haven't been involved in big projects which is why I didn't know about this one. I have more like trained for these past months.

Jane told me all I have to do and what will be expected of me. We have grown closer than I expected initially. And we spent a lot of time together due to our work which I am grateful for.

Jade, Jane and I meet at lunch. And we talking about everything to nothing.

The first time I started sharing with them was when I tried to talk to Mr.Johnson to not fire Mrs.Swan ( the women Finn fired on Clara's first day). And he screamed at me.

I was on the verge of tears and blurt everything out to them. They consoled me and that's when it all started. And I learned never to try convincing Mr.Johnson.