Chapter 24

Hey you know how Wattpad has these paid stories now. No worries, I am not planning to put this book there. But, there is a new thing that I want to introduce.

You don't need to pay to read but you need to vote, share and comment.

Readers - *rolling eyes and starting to leave*

Okay, okay.. sorry sorry.. don't leave, read.

Readers - *still leaving*

Okay.. I will shut my mouth and get into the story.

*leaving*

Reader 1 - don't you think she is gonna a little crazy.

Reader 2 - are you kidding me? A little? She is full on crazy.

Reader 3 - should we call a doctor.

********************************************

*After 8 and 1/2 months*

Clara PoV
Tomorrow will be the day I have been waiting for. An year of my work. I still remember it like yesterday, an year ago on this day.

I spilled coffee on this stranger, and now he is my boss who I want to get back to strangers.

Over these 8 months, we never talked about me leaving after an year.

I just thought that I would tell him when time comes because I didn't want to talk with him about this. I should have told him a month prior. But, I didn't.

And now, I can't postpone it anymore. I have to tell him at least a day before.

I didn't even search for a new job. I will just have to sought it out later.

About Bryce, he is ... just him. Irritating and just makes you want to kick him, kill him and feed him on a peaceful evening to the sparrows.

The only thing that is stopping me from doing that is sparrows don't eat meat. So, I left him alive and here he is wandering around.

It is already evening and I am done with my work for today. I need to update Mr Johnson about this and that is when I should inform him about me wanting to leave this job.

I was wrapping up the paper in front of me. When I heard some one walking in and before I looked at who it was, I heard a voice greeting me.

"Hi Clar." I looked up to find the person who I haven't seen for a very long time.

"Chad? Hey... what are you doing here."

"Well.. just came to meet you people."

"I am glad you did. It's been really long since we saw each other."

"Yeah.. very long."

"You want to meet Mr Johnson?"

"Yeah.. is he free now?"

"Yep. Go in."

"Why don't you come in?" He asked shrugging.

"I am not sure I can. You go in. We will meet again."

"Okay then."

"You will be staying, right?"

"Yes. We have a lot to catchup on after all."

"Haha.. definitely."

He laughed along and made his way in. The last thing I heard him say is "can I come in Mr Johnson?"

I laughed at him. He is one of the those rare people that laugh with me for no reason.

I decided to give those friends some time and wait. I was sitting near the table. It a big table with 2 chairs, one for me and one for Jane.