Chapter 11

Clara POV
It's been 3 months since I have been working in the Johnson's company, now that my studies are completed, I could work as a real employee. Mr.Johnson was very supporting these past months. He wouldn't ask me to go to places with him as I need to study, it wasn't so difficult for me to manage my studies and work.

Today is Saturday, and as this is the end of our college, we (her 3 friends and herself) are going to the bar, I didn't agree with it in the beginning but my mom asked me to have some life. We thought of having it tomorrow because I have work today but Mr.Johnson's friend was here and they met after a long while so he is gonna spend the day with him and he asked me to take a leave.

So, here I am stuck in front of my closet thinking what to wear with Sam.

"Sam, what should I wear?"

"Don't ask me, look at your worst closet ever! Is there anything for fun?"

"Hey, that's not my fault."

"It's completely yours. How many times did we go shopping? You always say no to the clothes I choose for you.."

"Sorry... now help me out."

"Go to hell."

"Please....."

"Fine."

"Nothing too much."

"Do I get something like that here?" After some 20 minutes of messing up my closet and blabbering about what a creature I am to have such boring closet. She finally picks up a dress. "Wear this."

It's a black dress which might end at my mid thighs with high neckline, long sleeves and cold shoulder. Looks uncomfortable. To be short 'not my style.' "This?"

"Yes."

"Something else. Please...."

"Nope.."

"Where did you even get that from?"

"Your closet."

"I never wore that."

"Obvious."

"I don't even know whether it fits me or not."

"So, try and find out." She pushes me into the washroom and threw that dress to me.

Knowing nothing to do better. I lock the door and change into it. The dress fits me but not as comfy as my style. I open the door to show her. "How is it?"

"Awesome.. it fits you correctly."

"It's uncomfortable."

"Get used to it. You weren't given an option."

"Now.. come on I will do your makeup."

"No way. I am wearing this but not that."

"Fine, your wish..." she knows very well that I won't cake my face. She picks her dress and walks to the walks to the washroom. "I am gonna go change." I nod.

" I nod