Chapter 14

Finn POV
I wanted to know Clara more. I find her pretty interesting. That's why I accepted her offer immediately, I met her mom and her sister, I had made some research on her and I know that her dad died 2 years ago. Rachel was sweet and Sophie has been staring at me with amusement clear in her eyes.

Both her mom and sister got the wrong idea when they looked at us, Clara wearing my shirt making it more awkward.

Now, I am sitting in their living room, with an unknown feeling inside me. A guy that I met yesterday at the bar was hugging her tightly, tell her he misses her.

I feel like hitting him hard enough and I would make sure he would never miss the pain in his whole life. I don't understand what makes me feel these new things. I am complete unaware of these.

Is he her boyfriend? She told us yesterday that they were just friends but still.... I haven't got any kind of information that Clara has a boyfriend. I should definitely find out more about her.

"Let go of me Hen." She interrupted my thoughts. Ah... finally.

Clara POV
"Thanks for yesterday." He said.

"If you get drunk next time, I am leaving you."

"Oh.. we both know you wouldn't. You just love me too much to be ill-hearted." I rolled my eyes at him.

"And who is this?" He asked. I introduced them.

"Its nice meeting you." Hen said. Finn just nods back.

"You actually met him yesterday."

"I did?" He asked completely oblivious.

"Yeah, when you were drunk."

"Oh no... that's not going to be good." He said looking at me and then at Finn.

"You should ask Mr.Johnson about that. I will just be back." I said standing up leaving. To see what my mom is up to and I definitely have a lot of explanation to do.

When I reach the kitchen I see my mom cooking something and my sister helping her. Both their heads turn back when I enter, my sister still with that stupid smirk I would love to knock off. Before they decide to ask any questions, I want to make it clear for them.

"There is nothing going on mom. There is nothing between us."

"Who said there is something?" Soph questioned with a smirk. My mom just smiling at us. Really.... when am I gonna get my sister back without this stupid smirk oh her stupid face.

"The look that you are giving me says everything."

"Oh really? Or are you just assuming it because that is the truth?"

"Ugh..... Soph really? You wanna do this right now."

"You are right for once sis. I think we can do this later." I am glad. Even though I have to deal with this later. I can have a peace of mind for a while.

"Finally..." I said releasing a deep breath.

"Right now.... I should talk with your BOSS" she said emphasising boss. Oh no no no.

"Just don't do anything embarrassing."

"I won't." She said winking before leaving the room.

Of course she would do something embarrassing. It is her life ambition after all.

"Mom.... There is really nothing between us." I said. Taking the knife from her and cutting the vegetables.

"I know." She said with a smile. "I am not that strict for you to hide anyways. And I know you wouldn't just stay at someone's house without telling me beforehand."