Chapter 18

Clara PoV
I woke up again to the same view that I did yesterday and yet it has caught my attention just the same.

It is 8 in the morning. I was supposed to get working by 9. So I can get ready, and I can make it leisurely.

So, yeah I got ready. I didn't feel like dressing up in formals, I wanted to wear something casual. So to balance it, something in between.

And what better way to do that then get your jeans to work. I just love my jeans. So I picked up a black jeans, a grey buttons shirt - it has a pattern of darker grey prints, a satin material. I decided to layer it a black coat. It looks very formal for me.

Is it only me or does anyone else feel energized wearing jeans?

My face and hair the usual. Eyeliner and high ponytail. Today is my favorite day already. All the things I like.

I wore my grey wedges. Wow again.

I got out of my room. And for the first time, the guys were already out.

"Hey." I said catching their attention.

"Hi. Someone is glowing today." Chad said while Mr.Johnson did his usual, gracing u will his nod.

I just laughed at him nodding.

"Woah.. Paris is having it's effect on you."

"Feels like." I said.

Can this guy get anymore unbelievable. He has known me for a day and half and here he is, already noticing my moods.

"And, I think I am dreaming. You are ready already."

"I know right. Finn pulled me out to work."

"Oh. I thought we are working at 9." I said looking at Mr.Johnson.

"We were just looking at some paper work for the agreement. You weren't needed." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Let's get going now." He said.

I nodded while Chad said 'yep'. Today I had my breakfast as well unlike yesterday.

So, we got into the car. They were discussing something about the paper work. So, I was sitting at the front.  As that's what we should be dealing today, all papers and looks like they are a lot of changes that need to be made. I may not have much work. As these 2 and that company head will discuss.

We got to the work place and went to the top floor. And Mr.Felix's assistant guided us to this room where there were some leather sofas and  a table in middle with some papers already on the table.

Mr.Felix was already there. So, these people started working. Mr.Felix's assistant and I stood at a corner. I didn't know what to do, but I have to be there if they needed me for anything.

Now thinking of it. Why doesn't Chad have an assistant?

"Hey." Mr.Felix's assistant said.

"Hi." I said.

"I am Lucas." He said.

"Clara." I smiled at him.

"We can go out, there are chairs to sit outside this room."

"Yeah, but what if they need us." I said looking at them.

"They can see us outside." He said pointing to the glass walls that surround the 2 sides of the room.

He saw the questioning look on my face and said "Don't worry. We do it all the time. Mr.Felix knows." He said.

"Yeah sure." I said. He lead us outside and there was another leather sofa but was simpler then the one in the room.