Chapter 20

Chad PoV
"Is that a star? I can touch a star." She said touch a silver star on my blazer making me laugh.

"It is smooth."

"You are crazy."

"I am not. I am brilliant. I can touch a star and I can tell you how it feels to touch one." She said hitting me with a finger.

"Yes. You are." I said laughing at this crazy cute girl in front of me pouting.

I have to be with her because she is super drunk and everyone in this room is interested in her, not that I complain.

After all she can make any guys heart skip a beat at the first glance.

Finn ordered me to be with her as someone has interrupted him when he is taking care of her.

She tripped and I supported her. "Hey careful."

"I am not a kid. I can walk and I can dance."

"Are you sure you are not a kid?"

"Yes very sure." She said her chin up very confident.

"Then dance with me and show."

"Okay." She said shrugging.

Can she get any more cute? I don't understand how Finn can be angry at this girl.

I was angry at him for the whole day for hurting her. She looks so cute smiling and he had to make her upset and cry.

I look at Clar and I can tell she is innocent and pure hearted but when she is dealing with something she keeps it to herself.

I want her to share it with me, share everything. But I am not gonna push her.

Here, we are dancing for the first time. She is in my hands for the first time and in this state.

As much as I want her to be fully conscious. I don't regret this. She is cuter then ever.

I am not sure if she sees me the same way I see her. She probably doesn't know I like her. She was oblivious to the attention she is getting when all of them were throwing themselves at her. Of course, she would know about me.

But, will she ever see me that way. I wish she will. I will be so lucky and my life would be great with her in it. I am not good at picturing my future, I am more of a present person.

But future with her, it just gives me a heart warming feeling and that's enough for me to know that it will be great.

Even if she does see me that way. I will try and not give up. What if she doesn't? I wish she will but if she won't, I will still want her in my life at least like a friend.

Hopefully that won't be the case.

I am enjoying my moment with her when I was interrupted by Finn.

"What are you both doing?"

"Dancing." She said.

"I can see that. But is it needed?"

"Yes. I need to prove I am not a kid." She said like it was an issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. I laughed at her.

"Huh?" He said sounding confused.

Then he looked at me laughing and knew who was guilty.