Chapter 10

Clara POV

"Please mom.... 5 more minutes."

"You have been saying this since 20 minutes. You are gonna be late."

I immediately woke up. I sure don't wanna miss the class. "What time is it?"

"It's 6:30." 45 minutes like always that's all I need. I run walk into the wash room. Look into the mirror and look at the monster on my head. Nothing can control it. I brush my teeth and take a 10 minutes shower.

I wrap a towel around my body, making a not at the back of my neck, I step into my room thinking what to wear. It should be comfy, good for college and also good for work. I shut that out my mind and decide on wearing a button up shirt which ends above my knees with checks and a black shinny jeans. And with lot of difficulty, I pull my hair into a ponytail.

I slip into my black strap wedges. I don't use any pointed heels, I don't even know how to walk in them. I would like to walk on my wedges then that pencil like thing. I don't even understand why people use pencils to walk. I will never use them, wait I may when I wanna die. When I say that Sam (Samantha her friend) says 'what about your marriage?' and I said 'frock covers it however, its okay if we don't wear anything, it is just to match the height of the groom.' That idiotic lady fears for needles and wears those high needles under her feat.

Speaking of the devil, she will be here soon, she is my ride. I am done, I don't stuff my face with makeup and look like cake and I am also lazy. There is only 10 minutes for me to start. I usually get ready in 30 minutes, but today. I grab my bag and phone and run downstairs singing cheap thrills.

Come on come on, turn the radio on. It's friday night and won't- some one hit me on my head from back. SAM.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"It's tuesday morning idiot, not friday night."

"Seriously. Do you mean we should go to college now? I thought it's my sleeping time."

"Oh, that's the reason I always say, you should take some rest. Look at my brain damaged girl."

"Can we stop this now?"

"No... And did you go for a walk today?"

"No... I think I am gonna get fat."

"No, you never will and you are working right."

"Work is just sitting at a place."

"You will get to know. Stress reduces weight too."

Mom hands me one nutrition bar and sandwich. "Mom? What is this sandwich for?"

"You won't come home afternoon right?"

"You don't need to do this everyday. I will get something."

"I am not sure about that."

"You don't trust me?"

"Not at all."

"Mom, she met her future boyfriend who she thinks is handsome because you forced her to eat outside." Soph said entering the room.

"Hey, what did I miss?" Sam asked

"Nothing, we are gonna miss our class."

"Hey... Did you see Finn Johnson. He is handsome." This stupid Soph

"Yeah, did you see his shirtless pic, he is like awesome handsome."

"Of course, he is more than that when Clar thinks he is handsome."

"She did?"

"You didn't know? That's what you missed."

"Oh stop it. Mom?"