Chapter 6

Clara POV
I reached there by 8:45am. 15 minutes left out. So, everything is going to be fine. I am taking this so serious because I am not gonna give him any chance to fire me. I need this job and wanna hold as long as I can. So, I decided on coming early.

I don't know, how am I going to ask him about timings. Is he gonna say "your fired" immediately. No, no, no, please god. Let once karma be my side, for once. For the first time since forever- I should go inside now.

I went inside and was immediately greeted with the smile of Jade Anderson. I smiled in return. "Hello Mrs.Anderson."

"No, don't call me that, call me Jade."

"Hello Jade."

"Hey Clara. So early?"

"I heard that, he would fire employees for no reason. So..."

"Oh, I get it. And that's true. How close you work to him, its that difficult."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you work close to him like assistant and all, you would have more chances to get fired."

"Oh, I don't think. I am gonna work close to him anyways."

"Yeah, even I think that. I mean, you are not experienced and still studying. Urgh.. I mean your too young fo-" I interrupted her.

"I get it Jade. I really do and that's what I meant." I said with a smile. She realised a relief breath. "But I am not sure that I am gonna work her even for a week."

"You just need to be here by time and complete the work by time. Till you follow your out of danger. Sometimes, his would be in a bad mood and may shout on people for no reason or he may even blame things on you. All you have to do is keep quite or say sorry, if you shout back.. you are done."

"Oh my god, are there people who get fired on first day."

"Yes." Shit. "But, I can't exactly say that. Your not an employee for the first week. He checks upon you the whole week and if he thinks you are worth it, then he will employee you. And I am warning you there are cc cameras everywhere."

"Everywhere?" I look up. Oh.

"Yes and of course not in washrooms, at least not in women's." She laughs. First I didn't get it, then I did.

"Anymore warnings?"

"No. Just make sure he don't doubt you or get his attention to you. If he does, he starts observing you and he can make weird remarks."

"Yeah, I just got something to my mind when you said attention. Is it true that he dates many girls and take th-"

"Hey, I did mean that when I said attent-"

"No, I was just wondering."

"Yes. But never with a employee. He.." she paused and was looking somewhere back of me with a smile.

I turned back to look at what she is seeing or maybe who. When I turned back, my eyes widened, its non other than Finn. No, sir or boss or Mr.Johnson. People were greeting him with good morning. He just nodded or ignored.

I greeted him and he ignored. And when Jane did he just nodded. What's with him? He was being friendly yesterday, not exactly but something and today he didn't even nod. Maybe he is strict to his employees, maybe thats why he is behaving different.

What are you then? My inner self asked me. Oh yeah, even I am an employee not officially yet but yes. So, he wouldn't be friendly with me from now, not exactly friendly but something...