Oneshot 62

Come on babe we've never went out to have a date this month.I poutingly said on my boyfriend who keeps on tapping his fingers of his laptop.

Please understand my work too babe you know how much this work means a lot to me.What he replied made me frown as I sadly walk towards our bathroom that is connected to our bedroom.

More important than me?That's what I want him to ask but I just keep it to myself as I don't want to have a fight with him.

I took some things that would make my boredom disappear.

I walk out of our bathroom and saw Jungkook still with the same position like before.

I let out a sigh of disappointment before leaving our bedroom quietly so I wouldn't disturb him on whatever kind of work he is doing right now.

_

I painted my nails red slowly as I am not the kind of person who always paint her nails cause I know it would be just useless as after a week or so it would just fade away.

I look up and stared at the movie that is playing right now.

I then heard footsteps walking down the stairs but I decided to just ignore it cause it would be just Jungkook, getting some water to drink or would probably eat.

I was so concentrated with the movie that I didn't notice him sat beside me and even started to continue on painting my nails for me.

Babe are you hungry?I glance at my side and turned back my attention to the movie and shake my head then I heard him sigh.

Let's go on a date then.I once again shake my head before I started to paint the fingers on my left.

I'm not on the mood.I mumbled silently as I tried to maintain my lower voice.

What do you want to do then?He ask before snaking an arm around my waist and I let him be, not like before where I always giggle or sometimes laugh cause it tickles me and he would also laugh at how I react but now I don't really have the mood to react to something like this and I'm still mad at him.

Are you sick?do you want me to call our private doctor?He ask clearly worried as he instantly place the back od his hand on my forehead but I just gave him a small smile and shake my head.

I'm perfectly fine, kook.He shake his head, not believing me and I sigh at him before pinching him by his right cheek making him hiss.

Your not now tell me the truth, is it because of earlier?I look down and push his arm off of my waist as I pulled up both of my legs infront of me and hug it tightly.

I understand that your work is important to you-

Your more important Y/n.

•I wanna start writing a book in this acc maybe next year:p

-Jeonlys