√O:6 PART 2 - The break up*chp2*

A contraction hit me as I held onto my round stomach, panicking.I pressed the emergency button near the bed and let out a shaky breath.I can't believe I'm now going to have a baby with my fiance.

Nurses and doctors burst inside but a familiar doctor made me frown but I wasn't able to comprehend on who was it when another contraction hit me.

"Ahh!" I held onto the white pure sheets as I felt a hand hold onto my curled fingers but I was too focus on the pain I'm experiencing and just let it be.

"P-please call my fiance I-i need him." I plead when I heard them saying 'it's time' and 'get ready'.

"Y/n relax you need to relax we're going to call your f-fiance right away." I heard a manly voice say near me.

I open my eyes and look at the person only to be surprise at the familiar appearance.

"Jungkook?" I called out the person's name who left me broken on the day I also met the person I'll now be having a family with.

"Ma'am your fiance is coming now I want you to relax your breathing first and we'll be starting your labour afterwards." A doctor instruct gaining all of my attention and I unconsciously tighten my hold onto the person who's also holding my hand.

-Earlier-
-Jungkook's POV-

I shrug my shoulders backwards as a cracking sound was heard as a sigh left my mouth after the satisfying noise.I sat on my swivel chair and shut my eyes.

A beautiful woman with h/c and a pair of e/c orbs flash inside my head and I can't help but smile as I remember the sweet memories we have shared but my smile faded when a memory of her crying and shouting for me appeared and that made me open back my eyes and frown.

That day was the day I went abroad to study more.I wanted to tell Y/n to wait for me but I was afraid that she would think of me as a selfish man for asking her to wait.I was in big dilemma on the day we broke up cause I love her but I also love my job being a doctor has always been the job I've been wanting to be, a very successful one but to be that succesful doctor I have to sacrifice somethings and Y/n was one of them parting ways with her made me feel incomplete and so I did my very best on studying so I can quickly come back and reconcile the relationship I broke but who would have thought that she already have someone to love, someone who was not me.It broke me when I knew that she already moved on and-

A loud blaring noise echoed all through the corridor.It was the special noise made for the most expensive room that minimum people can only have.I walk out of my office and I saw several nurses and doctors running left and right.

"Special room!nurses!go now the patient is going on a labour!" The head doctor announced as nurses ran towards the ward.I recognize the room and I felt my chest tighten when I remembered the person lying inside the special room.It was Y/n.

"Doc I'll be going with you." The doctor just nod her head as I followed her inside seemingly forgot that I'm a surgeon.My feet moved on it's own as I stop near the bed and held onto Y/n's curled fingers.3 years just had passed and now she's going to have a baby... that was not mine.If somehow I gave up on my dreams that time and just stayed with her maybe it would be our first born child but now I could no longer interfere with her happy life after leaving her broken.

Hours that felt like years of hearing her constant cries a baby's cry soon emerge as Y/n lost her conscious after getting a glimpse of her baby.I wipe the thick sweats on her face leaning close but stop when I realize that this woman is no longer mine and so I reluctantly pulled my hand out of her hold with a grim expression.I left the room with heavy heart as the baby's cry was still lingering on the background.

'It's time for me to move on.'

-Third Person-

A man in a dark expensive suit burst inside the room with disheveled hair that was far from the perfect gelled hair but his handsome appearance didn't change and the sweat on his face only made him look hotter.He can't help but tear up at the sight of his lovely fiance holding the small bundle of joy they have been waiting for 9 whole months.

Y/n look up at her husband and he hastily walk closer to the two as he stared at their sleeping child who let out soft snores.They didn't exchange words and just remained silent but the air in them were held with full of warmth and love.

Jungkook passed by and saw the lovely sight from the half open door and unconsciously smile when he saw the joy on the woman that was once his.

-written on 062621