Oneshot 90

I heave out a sigh as I stared at the guy in a school uniform that is already familiar to me cause I also go to the school he goes, he always comes to this cafe I work as a part time job almost everyday but I still haven't got the guts to ask him on why does he always go hear for a coffee but that would only make me feel embarrassed cause maybe he just enjoys to go to this place or maybe I was just thinking the wrong ideas of him going here to see me-maybe he likes someone who works here that is not me or maybe his crush keeps on going to this cafe and yeah.

I don't really know on why I always wonder on why he keeps visiting the cafe but I think my eyes are now broken cause did he just glance at me?!I mean I always see him give me looks that makes me feel flutter and all shy cause someone actually admires me but I can't believe it!

One ice coffee!I shake my head and look straight at my co-worker who waves her hand infront of my face.

O-oh.I gave her a small smile then a nod after as I took a glance at the guy been staring at whose name is Jungkook as what I heard someone call him at school only to see him laughing on his seat which I found so adorable.

I turn around and took a cup before I started to make the ice coffee that someone ordered with a smile on my face as I can't stop imagining his laughing face it was so damn adorable.

Here.I pass her the drink as my gaze was once again on the guy who is now writing something on a notebook then he ripped the page after which made me curious on what he wrote on it.So I waited for him to throw it on the near trash can bjt he didn't instead he started to fold it.

I place a hand under my chin with my loving gaze on his busy form who is so into folding the papers and he looks so gentle while doing it.

You like that guy ey?I glance at Taehung, one of my co-worker who lean his arm on the cemented table and I shake my head at what he said.

I love him already can't you see the cuteness on him?he's just so adorable and so gentle on folding that piece of paper-but what if he's taken already?My smile faded away as I thought of what he said and it is possible that he already has a girlfriend.

Then I'll steal him away from her haha just kidding I'm not that kind of girl.I laugh awkwardly as I took a glance at Jungkook only to see him now walking towards the counter.

Gotta go your Prince charming is coming.I gave Taehyung a playful glare and just gave me a wink before walking away.

H-hi Y/n.Iwas in aww when I heard his voice it was so smooth and so gentle just like his personality.

Yes Jungkook?did I say it right?I gave him a smile trying to act with confidence but my mind is on panic mode.

Yeah you said it right and I've been noticing you for some time now so umm can I-

You want to take me on a date?!I exclaimed in excitement and he look a bit shock before nodding his head.

My shift would end in 5 minutes.

•10 more chaps to go

-Jeonlys