Oneshot 38

It's beautiful.I suddenly flinch at the voice as the brush I was holding fell straight on the ground.

Sorry for scaring you like that.I turned around and my heart suddenly stop beating when I saw Jeon Jungkook, my long time crush standing near the door.

My gaze then went back on the painting I did as I quickly hid it by hiding it behind my back.

I already saw it.He chuckled while I blush in embarrassment.

He then took a step closer my way as I instantly lower my gaze on the floor.

I lower my body to pick up my brush but a hand also held it which made me look up and this time my eyes widen at how handsome he really is when your near to him.

I took away my hand and instantly stood up as he hand me my brush politely.

Umm can you continue on painting it?He ask shyly as he rub his nape with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

I nodded my head and sat back down on the seat that is place infront of the canvas as my eyes once again focused on the painting I was trying to finish for 2days now.

Do I really look like that?He ask in a quite amaze tone as he examine the almost finished painting of him.

I nodded my head and lastly put on my signature below with a proud look.

I look at him and his eyes was already on me which made me bit on my lower lips.

Your so beautiful.His complement made me feel a tingling feeling on my stomach as my smile widened.

Are you not going to thank me?What he ask made my smile fade which made him worry.

I took a paper and wrote something in it and when he saw what's written on it his smile faltered a bit.

I'm mute

#I'm_talkative

-Jeonlys