Oneshot 76

Come on Y/n I said I'm sorry.I heard my brother said behind the locked door but I did not stop on crying nor did I opened the door as I stayed still on my position, sitting on the ground with my legs push up to my chest.

B-but daddy would be m-mad at me and it's b-because of you.I cried out as I kick my feet on the ground like a spoiled brat.

Aish come on dad wouldn't be mad because your just an adopted.I heard him say next but it never affected me cause I know that he's just joking.

But mom saw it!and daddy would scold me again!I screamed as tears keep on streaming down my cheeks.

It was just a kiss what's the big deal if we kiss and your just an adopted.He said in a duh tone.

I stood up from the ground and opened the door and when I did my brother's face, Jungkook came into view.

He push me inside as he walk inside and close the door behind him with a glare on his face.

I already told you many times that your just my stepsister.He said with a serious look and it somehow made me believe a bit.

Y-your lying dad and mom proved it to me just a m-month ago.A sob escape my mouth as I look down on the ground.

They are liars Y/n now tell me do you love me?He ask as the right side of his lips tug upwards.

Oppa-do you?He cut me off as he walk closer to me while I just stood still on my spot.

I look at the door behind him then back at him whose now rsing both of his brows with a smirk on his face.

I run pass him thinking that I would be able to reach it but I wasn't even able to open the door yet as he pull me by my waist before throwing me on my bed.

I cried and struggled underneath him trying to push him but it was like my efforts were just nothing to him.

Now my beautiful sister, do you?He caress my right cheek softly with a creepy smile as I look sideways not wanting to see him but he force me to look at him.

Whether you like it or not we are still going to leave this house together.He let out an evil laugh as his other hand crawled down my thighs making me struggle more.

I h-hate you!After I said that his body froze as he gave me a dark look.

What did you said?!He choke me with his hand tightly as I clawed at his hand feeling dizzy as my eyes started to blur.

Jeon Jungkook!what do you think your doing to your sister?!

•I can't wait till I reach a hundred chaps before 2021

-Jeonlys