Oneshot 114

Y/n's eyes followed the two coconut heads with pure anger and jealousy.She despise the companion Jungkook is with right now.She might be called the dangerous ice princess at school but is she not allowed to love or admire someone?It all started when a handsome cool coconut dude ask her for a direction towards the boy's comfort room but Y/n being Y/n just walk pass him as if she didn't see or even notice him.Y/n subconsciously started to tail around him after that she felt weird everytime she sees him but she never got the courage on approaching him after the last incident and her ego is just too high to do something like that.

"You like that kind of guy?what a low standards you got there." Y/n didn't even bother to look at the person when she already knows on who is it.The school bad boy, Kim Taehyung.He is the dude who keeps on getting into fight with no reason or just because of some stupid reason.He was able to do anything with or without the school principal knowing cause his parents were the owners of the school for short a spoiled brat.

"Mind your own business, and says the guy who keeps on stalking some butt looking woman." Knowing his next move Y/n duck her head right on time before his palm could smack the back of her head.Y/n already knows the guy's move.Going back on her original position she went deaf ears on the bad boy's talkings and put back her gaze on Jungkook whose surprisingly now looking her way.The side of Y/n's lips twitch in attempt of putting on a smile but then she stop herself and just stared back at Jungkook whose face is now coated with red color.She nod her head his way before leaving out of Jungkook's sight and let us also not forget the still rambling dude who didn't even notice that he was now talking to no one.

Jungkook's gaze followed the c/h haired girl whose walking like a high class model and he felt the weird feeling inside his chest and not to forget the thing that is moving inside his stomach.

Am I hungry?I don't even feel like eating.He hopelessly thought as his feet unconsciously move forward towards the way Y/n went and when he finally arrived at the place he was instantly slam against the wall and he let out a not so loud grunt at the slight pain from his back.Fluttering his eyes open he was face with the ice princess of the school who still well has the same face just like before.

Stop going near that other coconut dude.Y/n demanded and Jungkook was confuse at what she meant.

Wait what?!His mind went chaotic at what Y/n said.But why?

U-uh why?Jungkook tilted his head from the side and Y/n gulp at the cuteness of the guy she's facing.She took a step back from him and also put away her hands from the wall suddenly feeling nervous.This is so not me.She thought.

B-because!he got the face that even a guy might fall for and you two are too close for my liking!so I, Y/n Y/l order you Jeon Jungkook to stop hanging out with that dude!

Jungkook's expression change and Y/n almost choke from her own saliva when she saw his expression turn into a dark one that she never saw him with.He was known to be the kindest, friendliest and cool dude in school.He pull her by her arm and change places with Y/n.With flush face Jungkook said darkly.

And I, Jeon Jungkook also order Y/n L/n to stop going near that Alien looking dude.

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇