√Oneshot 9:You did it again

"Hi I'm L/n Y/n and I'm on my last year of college that's all there's nothing good about my life at all I mean I have a boyfriend but he's not a college student like me cause he's already working as a CEO after his father hand him their company for him to manage.

I walk out of the school but stop when the rain suddenly poured down.

"Just in time." I mumbled with a tired sigh after the workloads the professor hand us.

I took out my phone and text my boyfriend to pick me up.

And in a minute he text back that he's coming in a minute.

Me and Jungkook don't live in the same house even though we've been dating for 2 years-I mean we once did but after the incident that happened 2 years ago I was so hurt when I caught Jungkook cheating behind my back with my own best friend but he told me that it was his biggest mistake so I let it slide but we did had a break for a month.

A horn was heard and I smile as Jungkook came out of his expensive car with an umbrella.

"Let's go?" His soft and dreamy voice spoke and my heart soften at this.

-

While cooking my dinner I thought about my life.

My life is really boring.

I live far away from my family after I moved here in Seoul with my boyfriend Jungkook cause I want to finish my college on my dream university and also to be closer to him.

I sometimes miss him and I'm actually planning on living with him again this month but the incident that happened last 2 years ago always haunts me and it was like a trauma that remained permanent inside me.

And living in my own apartment made it worst.I was scared, scared that he's still on it and that was also one of the reasons why I prefer to live separate from him before I start trusting him once more.If he's still cheating on me then living far away from him while he's with someone is better than him cheating while me living with him.

-

I sat on my seat and listen to our professor who's teaching us our new lesson and I was listening carefully.

But then my phone suddenly vibrate, I took it out of my pocket and his it under the table it was Jungkook.

Coversation

Jungkook:I won't be able to give you a ride home later.

Me:why?

Jungkook:Cause I still have lots of work to do.

Me:oh okay take care<3

End of the conversation

"Hey!why sad?" Nana my table mate whispered and I just shake my head in return giving her a reassuring smile.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Ms.Y/n, Ms.Nana please listen carefully this would come out on your test on the last day of this week." Our professor reminded and I nodded my head after apologizing.

-

I walk out of the school with my head low.

I keep on thinking about Jungkook's text and I can say that he's a bit cold.