XL

November 18th
✨Lanaya's POV✨

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Why she cryin." Demario asked walking over to me feeding treasure. We started feeding her real food a few days ago.

"She's teething but she won't stop eating it." I said taking her out of the high chair as she stuck the Banna in her mouth as tears ran down her face.

"Imma get her teething gel." I said as I handed her to Demario. He wiped her tears as I grabbed the gel.

I put some gel on her paci before putting in her mouth.

"You ready ma." He asked as I grabbed the baby bag.

"Yes daddy." I said walking In front of him causing him to slap and grip my ass.

He strapped treasure up then got in the drivers side.

Once we got to my mamas I took treasure who was sleeping out of the car seat.

"Mama." I called but not loud walking into the living room.

"I'm right here." She said from on the couch.

"Oh." I chuckled.

"Yea oh, dummy." She said shaking her head standing up taking treasure who was now wide awake from out my arms.

"Ok mama, she's teething so be careful what you feed her, and also make sure she takes at least 3 naps a day, and change her di-"

"Girl I know you ain't telling me how to take care of a baby. You musta forgot I got 2 kids." She said mugging me as D laughed.

"Sorry mommy, I'm just nervous, I never left her for this long." I pouted.

"Girl go, and no baby making while y'all out there Demario." She said looking at him as he rose his eyebrows.

"I can't no promises ma." He said kissing her and treasure's cheek.

"Comon bae." D said grabbing my hand leading me to the door.

"Waittt, I need to kiss my baby." I whined, he let go and I ran towards her kissing all over her face.

"Mommy loves you, and don't be giving grandma a hard time lil girl." I said looking at her as she smiled.

"Girl you make me sound old, it's nana." She said as I looked at her shaking my head.

"Ok bye mommy." I said walking out with Demario.

•••

"Man let's go, don't no body wanna be waitin on yo ass." Demario said to Kd who was ordering some food. Right now we are at the airport waiting for our plane to board.

"Man hold on a nigga hungry." He said walking over to us.

"You hungry ma?" He mumbled grabbing my hand.

"No but what's wrong." I asked rubbing his knuckles with my thumb.

"Tired." He mumbled as we walked to our gate.

"Ok when we get on the plane." I said looking up at him.

Eventually we got on the plane, we found our seat so I took the window and of course he was sitting in the middle.

"What we gone do when we land." I asked Demario.

"Shi ion know, we'll see." He
Shrugged.

"I miss my baby girl." He mumbled laying his head back. I chuckled knowing he wasn't gonna last long with out seeing her.