XLII

Lanaya POV
November 20th

"Are we really going camping?" Nia asked whining.

"Yea so bring yo bald head ass on." Kd said making her smack her lips and throw a paper towel roll at him.

"So y'all just make items appear and throw them at me, that's what we do now." Kd asked.

"Shut yo ass up and come on." Kianna said as we all walked out the door.

"Oh wait, we really gone walk." Malaysia asked looking at the cars as we walked past them.

"No, so chill yo pregnant ass out." Keith told her as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me chill out burnt bread." She said to Keith causing him to look at her with a mug. We all started to laugh getting on the big ass RV.

"You just as burnt as me so ion know why the fuck you running yo big ass mouth

"You just as burnt as me so ion know why the fuck you running yo big ass mouth." He mumbled wrapping his arm around Jannah. Everyone was just looking at them trying to suppress their laughter.

"Chill yo burnt fine ass out." Kd said grabbing her.

"Mmcht, fuck you kd." She rolled her eyes as he snickered. I took a seat on the couch and Demario layed his head in my lap.

"Aint that how you pregnant." He said tilting his head. I felt Demario start to feel on my ass.

"Baby." I called feel his hand enter my pants.

"Hmm." He mumbled gripping my ass while kissing and sucking on my stomach.

"Stop." I said giving him a look causing him to frown.

"Baeee." He whined looking at me with a pout.

"What D?" She ask looking down at him.

"Hold mee." He sat up looking at me with a frown. I shook my head chuckling a little.

"Why you being a baby." I said laying down. He immediately put his face in the crook of my neck wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Your birthday in two weeks baby." I said rubbing his arm as he mumbled.

"Mhm."

"What you want for your birthday." I asked resting my eyes. He moved his head a little before speaking.

"To fuck yo face." He mumbled rubbing her side as she opened her eyes.

"Bae I'm being foreal." I said.

"Me too." He said looking at me.

"That's all you want." I asked sighing as he put his head back in my neck.

"That and some pussy." He said shrugging. I nodded, of course I was going to go way more than that, I was gone go real big for my baby.

"I know damn well y'all not bout to let Kd drive this big ass bus." Kiana said looking between Mari and Syx causing my head to snap in their direction.