XXXVIII

April 20th
Lanaya's POV

The sound of treasure's cries woke me up, I groaned about to get up.

"It's ok ma, I'll get her, go back to sleep." He said.

"You sure." I asked feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Yes mama." He said kissing my forehead.

•••

"Baby." I heard demario mumble into my ear.

"Hmm." I replied.

"Why you not laying on me." He mumbled. I turned over throwing my leg over his waist feeling his dick as he sighed.

"What's wrong bae." I asked as he held me tight.

"Shit feel good." He mumbled rubbing his dick against my leg.

"I love you but you bout to make me horny." I said causing him to stop and chuckle lowly. He turned on me throwing his leg on me as I layed my hand on his back.

"I love you too ma." He kissed my cheek as I cuddle into him.

"Now get yo hand off my ass." He mumbled and I couldn't help but laugh giving it a lil squeeze causing him to smack his teeth pushing me away from him turning opposite from me.

"Baeee." I whined as leaning over his shoulder.

"Stop playin wit me." He said looking at me before closing his eyes again.

•••

"Girl what is you looking at me like that for." I laughed as treasure looked at me with a mug on her face as I changed her.

"Yo daddy better come get you." I scoffed as she continued to mug me.

"Bae" I said.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

"Come get yo baby." I said looking back down at treasure as he walked over.

"Hey mamas." He said picking her up kissing her cheek as she smiled making noises.

"You ready baby?" D asked me kissing my forehead.

"Yea." I said grabbing the baby bag and making my way towards the car.

I put treasure in her car seat buckling her up before getting in the front with d, right now we were on our way to his grandma's.

Once we got there d took treasure out. We made our way into his grandma's house.

"Maw." He called as we walked into the house full of his family.

"I'm in the kitchen baby." She said as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Wassup maw." He said walking over to her kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby, ohhh my grand baby." She said taking treasure out his arms making him smack his lips.

"Boy don't get smacked." She said looking at him before turning to me.