XXIV

August 15th

««««««««««««««««««««««««
Demario

"They finna pull out right now." Glock said as I looked up seeing that's niggas car pull out. I started my car putting it in drive and followed after them.

Keeping a good distance away so they wouldn't catch on.

"What we finna do when we get there." Syx asked.

"We can't do nun yet mark said we just need to get the location and make sure it's the right location and not a trap." Glock said making Syx nod.

"Wassup baby." Glock said into the phone.

"Let me know when we going to get them niggas I wanna come." I heard her say into the phone.

"Fuck no, hell wrong wit you." He mugged nothing in particular.

"Bae I wanna help." She said.

"You can help by staying to 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 ass the fuck home." He said emphasizing the word pregnant.

"What's that gone do." She asked.

"Keep yo ass safe"he said. "not a damn thang." They both said making Glock mug his phone.

"Nia you better calm yo ass down." He said as she huffed loud into the phone.

"Imma call you later I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She mumbled.

"What." He said.

"I love you too." She spoke up.

"Ight." He said before hanging up.

"But tomarrow we finna come get her. I'm finna stock up on weapons and imma need y'all and Kd to come." I said turning the corner.

"Ight." Syx said. They pulled up to a abandoned car garage. It was pretty far from other places nearby.

I parked were they couldn't see my car but I could see were they were going. I sent the address to mark so that he could make sure it was the right address. He called my phone making me answer.

"That's the right address?" I asked once the call connected.

"Yea, there aren't many of them in their there's only 3 of them." He said.

"But we finna get her tonight, make sure y'all have extra weapons because they got heavy ammo. Make sure y'all are back at that place tonight at 4:30." Mark said.

"Ight good looks, call if we need to k ow anything else." Glock said.

"I will, y'all stay safe." He said before hanging up.

Nia

"THEY GOT HA LOCATION." I yelled running through the Mari's house.

"Sit yo ass down before you hurt my niece or nephew." Kianna said.

"I CANT WAIT TO GET MY NAYA BACKKK." Kianna yelled jumping up.

"I KNOW BITCH." I yelled.

"Whew shit I need to sit down." I said sitting down catching my breath.

"Bitch you barely did anything." Kianna said.

"It ain't my fault." I said.

"Who fault is it then." She asked looking at me like I was stupid.

I pointed to my stomach as she bust out laughing.

"Already blaming shit on the baby." She said.

"You know what's not fair." I said as she raised her eyebrows.

"What." She asked sitting down.

"How women get pregnant and turn into fat turtle pigs, then when they give birth the have to feel the pain of there pussy being stretched open, then boom a nigga puts another one inside you while you have to go through the same thing." I said as I began to sniffle.

"My pussy is not gonna be the same." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Nia you know I thought the same thing. But once I gave birth to Kordell after them 6 weeks my pussy was as tight as a virgins." She said as I wiped my tears. I got up and walked to the body mirror.

"Good, look at how you make mommy look." I talked to my stomach pouting.

"Nia shut the hell up." Kianna said laughing.

Lanaya

"Here." One of the guys threw me a little bottle of water with a pickle and crackers.

I grabbed the crackers and water. Opening the crackers I knew I wasn't in the mood to eat but I had to force myself for the baby.

"Eat em bitch." He said smacking my head as I ate the crackers then the pickle. He left out of the room. A few minutes later king walked in smoking a blunt. He pulled up a chair in front of me then sat in it.

He just looked at me smoking his blunt. I couldn't stand the smell.

"You really disgust me." He said leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. He took a pull from his blunt and blew it in my face making me scrunch up my face.

Nigga breath stank

"I used to want you so bad, but that nigga was always in my way, shit I had you till we went back then yo ho ass went and fucked him." He said chuckling shaking his head. I kept quiet.

"When I first saw you I was like damn she fine, I thought you was different but turned out you just like any other hoe." He said.

"And I hate dirty hoes like you." He said.

How the fuck am I a hoe please explain.

"But it's coo I just treat you how I treat any hoe." He shrugged before standing up and walking over to me. I looked at the ground. He grabbed my hair pulling it making me look at at him.

He spit on my face making my stomach turn.

"Finna piss on you bitch." He said.

"No that's disgusting." I scrunched up my face.

"Ion give a fuck bitch you disgusting." He said.

"Fuck you, you a bitch ass nigga, I hope you get hit by a bus." I spat glaring at him.

"Shut the fuck up." He smacked me straight across my face.

"Don't talk unless I tell you to, now like I said im finna take this piss and you gone shut the fuck up." He said.

"Bitch die you ain't finna pee on shit." I spat harshly.

"WHEN I GET OUT HERE I SWEAR IMMA KILL YOU." I yelled as punched me in my right eye.

He unzipped his pants and took out his dick then pissed on me.

______________________________
To be continued...

That nigga is dirty like real shit he a ugly ass duck ass dog ass nigga