IV

💞Lanaya India Williams 💞
💞Chicago , IL💞
💞March 19th💞
«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"AYY GETT IT KEY HIT THAT SHIT GIRLL." Everyone said hyping up Kemiya dancing.

"Yea das what I'm talmout y'all need to learn from da pro." She said walking to get her sippy cup.

"Girl how the hell you 4 still drinking out a sippy cup." Syx said.

"Shut up Syx u ain't the one who drinking out it you ostrich." She said sticking her tongue at him, he bucked at her and she fake jumped.

We all started dying laughing, till kd phone started ringing.

"Ayoo ." We heard Glock sounding angry threw the phone.

"Ay wassam." Kd said scrunching up his face.

"Ay them niggas out hea tryna get up wit bando joe." Draco said and we heard Demario yelling in the background.

I hopped up so fast and went upstairs, grabbed my gun, Pepper spray, car keys, and err body followed behind me, even my mama and Nia mama, we hopped in the car, we took separate cars, Demario and Glock was at the trap, some niggas was saying they wanna get down wit Demario so he met wit em. That's were they messed up at.

"There Dey go right Thea." Nia said pointing at Demario nem.

It was a group of ugly nigga with that one bitch.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY ME BANDO SO I TOLD MY BROTHER." Amber bitch yelled.

Demario looked at me and made eye contact, and moved his head behind him telling me to stand behind him, but I ain't no punk bitch so I got in front a him.

"Y'all got pressure!?" I said stepping up to the banana split lookin nigga.

"YEAH why u think we here nigga, ain't nobody gone fuck over my sister like she a hoe." The banana split nigga said.

"....but she is a hoe..." me and Demario said wit a nonchalant face.

"Bitch boy ain't nobody gone disrespect my sister again du I swearrr" he said clapping his hands.

"OOOHHHHH NAWWW SKSKKSKPPPHAHAHA, OH OH OOOHH MMYYYY LORDYYYYY OH MY JEEZWES." Kd said dying laughing.

"Nigga you clapping yo hands like you a bitch." I said straight facing these banana minion yellow kangaroo caterpillar dick ass looking moth ball smelling ass niggas.

Then the nigga charged at kd because he was laughing. Making Nia get involved cus that's ha cousin then I jumped in. So me and Nia went after him and started punching the shit outta dude.

"Bitch DONT touch my brother." The skinny linky bitch Amber said.

She charged at me and low key them hits was hurting, then everyone started going crazy, so I went crazy. I pushed her off with as much force as I can, she ain't fall down but almost did, I went to her cocked my fist back making sho to hit her hard on her check under her eye, then I started wildin on ha. I was punch her in the face full force from left to right, she hit me in my eye and that set me off I punched her again in her nose and I heard a crack, I grabbed her neck and picked her up just to sling her by her neck to the ground. I picked up the side of her face and started banging her head on the concrete and I didn't stop till I saw blood, at this point she wasn't even conscious, I felt my self being lifted off of her I look back at who it was and it was Demario.

"Damn u fucked shorty up mamas." D said smiling at me.

"Comon y'all 12 finna come." My mom said we all hopped in the car and did the dash like tay-k did the race. We got to the house and I was chilling in my room, I was finna dose off till D came In with red low eyes.

"Wanna talk about it Wookie." I asked concerned a lil.

"Lata." He said lowly shaking his head.

He crawled on top of me I was on my side and had my arms around his neck, his around my waist, our legs tangled in each other's and his face smooshed in my tits, we fell asleep with the princess and the frog playing in the background.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»