XLIV

Demario's POV
December 19th

"Hi babyy." Naya said all giddy giddy kissing treasure cheek.

"So you dont see me standing here?" I asked mugging her fixing treasure on my hip.

"Hi my love." She cheesed kissing my lips before walking off.

"Why you acting like that?" I asked following behind her and smacking her ass watching it jiggle.

"Ass fat fa no damn reason." I mumbled shaking my head.

"I'm excited bae, yo birthday in a few days." She said cheesing dancing around. Now I know she finna do some extra ass shit.

"Bae, please tell me you ain't did no extra shit." I said as she smacked her lips.

"Why it got to be called extra, why can't I just do some special for my man." She asked pouting. I looked at her before smirking walking over to her.

"Having you and treasure here is all I need for my birthday." I told her kissing her lips again. I could kiss this girl for hours.

"Your so sweet, I love you." She said.

"I love you more baby girl."

"But I'm still doing something for your birthday." She said opening the fridge.

I walked over to her as she bent over getting something out. I pushed myself into her slightly pushing her into the fridge.

"Baee moveee." She said but I just pushed myself more into her.

"Nah, I like this." I said smirking.

"I'm gonna get stuckkk." She whined as treasure laughed looking at her mama.

"Treasure this is not funny." She whined but treasure just laughed harder.

I held on to top of the fridge still holding treasure in my hand. I looked down as I began to dry fuck her.

"Bae cut it out, you have treasure in your arms." She huffed as I laughed continuing to dry fuck her.

"She don't know what this is." I said smirking as I moved. She got out the fridge looking at me with a mug.

"I dislike you sometimes." She huffed closing the fridge as I laughed.

"Get stuck in a dryer so I could fuck you like that." I said smacking her ass.

"Asshole." She mumbled flipping me off walking off.

"I love you too baby." I yelled.

"Fuck you." She yelled back and I couldn't help but bust out laughing causing treasure to laugh too.

"Mommy funny, huh baby." I said smiling kissing her cheek.

I placed treasure on her feet having her walk with me.

"You can do it, let's walk to mama." I said as she began to walk slowly causing me to smile.

I let her get the hang of it. I slowly let go of her hand. She didn't even notice I let go, she took a few more steps before loosing her balance and falling on her but.

"Comon mamas, you got it." I told her as she tried to pick her self up but struggled. I helped her a little but let her get up her self.

"Good girlll." I said smiling kissing her cheek.

I walked a few feet away from her before squatting down.

"Come to daddy." I said holding my arms out. She started walking to me almost falling but caught her balance, once she got to me she kissed my lips.

"Yeaa dats daddy baby." I cooed kissing all over her face.

"Baby!" I called.

"What!" She yelled causing me to snap my head from where she was yelling.

"Who the fuck she think she talking to." I asked looking at treasure than back in that direction.

"What." She asked with her hands on her hip mugging me. I chuckled.

"C'mere." I said using my finger to signal for her to come over. She looked at me for a second contemplating before walking towards me.

Once she got to me she stood infront of me. I stood up towering over her, I wrapped my hand around her neck pulling her closer.

"Who you think you talkin to like that?" I asked looking her directly in her eyes.

"You." She said crossing her arms. I raised my eyebrows.

"Me?" I asked putting face closer to hers.

"Y-yes." She mumbled. I got closer to her ear.

"Mama, you talk to me like you crazy again, Imma fuck you till you paralyzed." I whispered in her ear. Her breath hitched as I moved from her ear and looked at her.

"You understand?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yes."

"Yes what." I asked working my hands to her ass and squeezing it.

"Yes daddy." She said lowly.

"That's a good girl, na give daddy a kiss." I said as she pressed her lips onto mine, I deepened the kiss before sucking on her bitten lip pulling away.

***
Lanaya POV

"Damn you really getting him this." Mari asked looking at Demario's birthday gift.

"Yes, I love him so much and I just wanna show him how much I appreciate him." I said looking at Mari.

"You got a good ass head Naye." He said pulling me into a hug.

"And I'm happy he found you." He said before letting go.

"Look at you go bestie." Nia said smiling shaking her head.

"I'm glad we found the love of our lives." She said as I laughed nodding.

"Bae, you get me sumn like this for my birthday?" Mari asked throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"If you behave, yes I would." She said nodding as he smiled.

"So I-"

"But you wouldn't know about it, therefore I'm not buying you one for your birthday." She said causing him to smack his lips.

Oh but little did he know what she had planned for his birthday.

"Man whatever." He sighed walking away leaving us both there laughing.

"Ok I'm gone head home, I miss my babies." I said looking at the message from Demario asking when I was coming back.

"Alright girlie I'll see you later." She said kissing my cheek before running off to Mari.

I walked back to my car and headed back home.

I can't wait for Demario's birthday, I'm gone make him feel so special and I'm gone love the fuck outta him.

I felt my phone vibrating causing me to look down and answer.

"Yes baby."

"You on yo way." He asked impatiently.

"Yes, baby I was only gone a hour." I said.

"That's to damn long." He mumbled in a tone.

"What's wrong buba." I asked knowing that tone. My baby been missing me.

"I miss you, just hurry."

"I'm down the street my love, imma be there soon, I love you."

"I love you too." He said before hanging up.

Once I got home I walked into the house. I walked upstairs into our room seeing him sprawled out in the bed sleep with treasure sleep on his chest. I took off my clothes greeting in the bed. I kissed he cheek before laying my head in his neck.

He held me closer and we fell asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»