XXXI

2 Months later
January 11th
Demario's POV
⚠️
«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Mmm, yessss baby." Lanaya moaned as I hit it from the back.

I grunted hitting her g spot over and over again.

"Ahhhh, Ba-" she moaned putting her face in the pillow.

She put her hand on my stomach trying to make me take some out.

"Itsss tooo muchhh." She whined into a moan. I leaned down toward her ear.

"Take it." I said into her ear before I pulled out.

"Turn over." I said and she did as told.

She layed on her back and looked straight into my eyes.

I rubbed my tip up and down her slit causing her to whimper.

"What you want baby." I asked pushing my tip in her entrance then back out.

"I want you in me." She whined. I pushed my dick in her slowly as I leaned down putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Like that baby." I mumbled into her neck.

"More daddy." She moaned out as I pushed myself deep inside her picking up my pace.

•••

"Ayyyy she just want that cake, I just want that cake, this can go two ways." My dad sang with the song doing the dance to dip as me and D walked into my mama house.

" I am going to fuck then I am going to dip or I am going to fuck then I am going to dip." My dad finished off.

"AYYYY." Kemiya yelled doing the dance with him.

And everyone just joined in.

"Ay mama hit that hoe." Kemiya said as my mama started to dance to it.

"Ay, dip, dip, dip, dip, dip lean swag, dip lean swag, dip lean swag." They all sung.

I just stood there watching them snickering as my mama moved out the way and Nasir started to dance.

"Bitch Uber to my dick, she is not my main chick but she still gone get hit." They all yelled.

Once Nasir moved out the way Kd slid in and did his lip dance.

"Just like iCloud baby I need my own space." They all sang as Kd hit the woah. He kicked his leg up but ended up falling on his ass causing everything to burst into laughter.

"This nigga can never do nun with out falling on his ass." Mari said trying to catch his breath.

I shook my head laughing grabbing Demario's hand and led us to the couch.

Demario pulled me in his lap and rubbed my belly making the baby kick like crazy.

"Baby Comon she hurting me." I whined looking up at Demario.

"Ain't my fault she love her daddy." He shrugging rubbing my belly in circles.

"Huh mamas, you daddy's princess." He said to my belly causing her kick more.

"Aww I can't wait till my niecy niece is born." Nia cooed.

"You and me both, she got my back hurting." I said before rolling my eyes.