XLVII

March 5th
Lanaya POV

"It's my baby first birthday, oh my goddd bruh." Demario whined picking her up causing me to giggle.

"Ain't you happy bae?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No bruh, fuck is she trying to grow up fa." He asked mugging her as she gave him a kiss.

"No don't kiss me." He told her causing her lip to quiver indicating that she was about to cry.

"Ok daddy sorry, I'm just playin baby." He told her kissing her lips.

"Da da." She whined.

"What mama?" He asked.

"Hungy." She said pointing to the kitchen.

"Ight." He said walking into the kitchen to get her something to eat.

I sat down rubbing my pregnant belly.

"Babyy." I called.

"What." He said.

"I'm- who you whating?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy. He just stood there looking at me.

"No one." He mumbled.

"Emm, I'm bout to go pick up treasure birthday outfit." I said standing up.

"Come give us kisses." He said causing me to walk to them.

"Kih ma ma." Treasure said puckering her lips.

I kissed her lips.

"I love you."

"Wuv yew." She said causing me to smile.

I turned around about to walk away but...

"Mama, stop playing wit mee." Demario whined grabbing my arm causing me to laugh.

"I'm just playing love." I said smiling kissing his lips.

"When you get back can we fuck?" He asked touching around and grabbed my ass.

"If you behave so I better not come home to a dirty house or you ain't gettin none, understand?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Yes what." I asked.

"Yes mama." He said looking down at me biting his bottom lip.

"I love you." I told him kissing his lips again.

"I love you more." He said biting my bottom lip. I pulled away giving treasure a kiss before leaving out the house.

I got into my truck that Demario bought a few me a few weeks ago.

I put my phone on the wireless charging pad

My phone automatically connected to car play so I put on crying out for me by Mario.