III

😈Demario Legend Smith (Bando)😈
😈Chicago, IL😈
😈March 7th😈

😈Demario Legend Smith (Bando)😈😈Chicago, IL😈😈March 7th😈

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Come on we finna go make some drops." Glock said walking to the car.

I hopped in. 10 minutes later we pulled up to the block and hopped out to go to kd and syx.

"Nigga you stay cheating." Kd said rolling dice with some lil kids. I shook my head.

"How I'm cheating my nigga you just trash." One of them said.

"Nah man you must have did some to these dice, what you got some kind of uuuhhh ummm...u got some kind of ah dice number changer, yo hand can change the numbers huh?" Kd said .

This nigga dumb

"Kd how you rolling dice wit sum youngans an you loosin." Glock said scrunching up his face.

"My nigga you sound dumb." The same nigga said looking at Kd.

"Mmcht, fuck y'all lil kids and this shit, I'm gone to the car ." He said going to the car, he got in and he sat in the car.

Me, syx, and Glock walked to the car.

"Get out the car my nigga we got drops to make." Syx said.

"Mmcht, fine man whatever." He said trying to get out the car, we was just laughing while he was stuck tryna get out the car.

(A/N Not him or the car)

We was all dying laughing...how the fuck this nigga get stuck in the car.

He finally got out the car mad as hell.

"Man fuck y'all, could've helped but nah y'all wanna sit there and watch me struggle."

"Shut up kd go sell dis right quick." Glock said handing him the weed.

After a few drops we left, went to the sto to get some snacks.

we walked in the store, I was in the chip aisle and some girl walked up to me.

"Hi you cute." She said smiling in my face she wasn't ugly and she had a lil nice body.