XLIII

November 21st
Demario's POV

I woke up to Naya's hand in my draws placed on my hard dick. I grunted a little moving her hand. I slid my draws off and my dick stood at full attention. I moved the blanket from over naya who was still sleep.

Her pussy was glistening causing my dick to jump a few times. I rubbed her pussy and I can feel how warm she was with my finger. I wanted to be inside her so I slid my tip up and down her slit causing her to shiver and moan softly, I pushed my self deep inside her.

She gasped out but she was sleep.

"Wake up mama." I whispered in her ear picking up my speed.

"Wha-what are yo- uhhh mmm." She moaned wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Tell me what my name is ma." I said wrapping my hand around her neck.

"D-Demariooo." She moaned creaming on my dick.

"Nah, what's my name." I asked lifting her leg over my shoulder so she can feel me go deeper.

"Demar- Daddyyyy." She screamed.

"I-I'm bout to cummm." She moaned as I seen a tear trickle down her face causing me to smirk.

I flipped us over so she was on top. She layed on my chest putting face on my neck biting on it as I fucked her from underneath. After a few more strokes we bust at the same time.

"You good." I asked pecking her lips.

"Yes." She said softly as I pulled out.

"Now I'm sore." She whined as I chuckled.

"Ma, that won't nothin." I said as I scoot her off me so could use the bathroom, but she just whined clinging to me.

"Mama I got to piss." I said but she still wouldn't move so I got up.

"What you doing." She asked softly holding me tighter.

"Bout to take a piss." I said taking my dick out aiming in the toilet before pissing still holding her.

"What we doing today." She asked as I walked us back into the room.

"I think we going to the city." I said putting her down so I can put my draws on.

"You take a shower wimme." She asked. I nodded as we headed into the bathroom.

After our shower we got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Good morning." Kianna said sitting on the couch.

"Good morning boo." Lanaya said walking over to her hugging her.

"What time we leaving." Nia asked from the kitchen.

"In a few minutes when Malaysia get out the bathroom." Kianna answered as Nia nodded.

I sat down pulling naya on my lap.

"Aye Kianna were we going tho?" Keith asked with Jannah in his arms.

"Pope Walton house." She said.

"Fuck is that." Nia asked.

"Ok so it's a haunted house in Atlanta." Kianna said sitting up feeling Lanaya tense up a little causing me to run her sides.

"You good mama, ain't nun gone happen." I whispered in her ear knowing how her anxiety gets.

"I love you." She said looking back at me as she soothes her body.

"I love you too mama." I said kissing her lips over and over again.

Ian give a fuck, I'm sprung as hell but her and treasure my whole world

"I'm ready." Malaysia said with Kd behind her.

•••
Lanaya POV

We walked into the house as shivers ran down my spine, right now I was ok but I hope we get out of here before my anxiety starts trippin.

"You good mama." D asked holding onto my hand.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Ay check this shit out." Mari said as we all walked into the living room.

I looked at what Mari was looking at and it was a really old looking picture, I looked at it and it was a women siting with two children standing next to her.

We spent 30 minutes walking around the house, I don't if it was just me or not but I could have sworn that I heard something so I turned around to see nothing. Then I heard the door slam shut making my heart drop.

"Oh no." I mumbled feeling my heart beat threw my chest.

I quickly went to the door to open it but it wouldn't open.

"Baby." I called a few times but got no answer. Eventually I started to hear faint noises what sound like kids laughing and singing.

I was starting to Greek out but I was trying to calm my nerves.

"Babyyy." I yelled again but this time banging on the door with tears in the brim of my ears.

I heard something being thrown causing me to turn around and see a woman like figure standing on the stairs, at this point I couldn't hold em back.

My eyes just started streaming as I began to scream and bang on the door hard for Demario's name.

•••
Demario's POV

"Naya." I called turning around but don't see her.

"Aye where Lanaya at." I asked farrowing my eyebrows, just as one of them was about to say some I heard her screaming my name causing my eyes to widen.

I ran so quick that a nigga almost caught whip lash. I tried to open the door to were I heard her but it was locked.

"Lanaya, open the fucking door." I Yelled as everyone else came over to me.

"I-I'm trying it won't opennnn." She cried, I could hear she was bout to have a panick attack.

"Ok baby, just breath, please calm down." I said trying to get myself to calm down.

"I-I'm s-s-sc-scared." She cried even more.

"I know mama, imma get you out." I said as I heard a Big Bang on the other side of the door causing her to screamed bloody murda.

My hearted dropped out of my ass as Me, Mari and Syx kicked down the door. The girls immediately ran to her hugging her as she hugged back before she ran to me with tears still in her eyes.

I picked her up holding her so tight but I didn't give a fuck.

"Man let's get the fuck out." I said as we headed out the house.

"I-I don't want to d-do that again." She pouting holding me tighter.

"We ain't never gone do that ma." I said kissing her cheek.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««